Williamsville Reviews

I moved to Williamsville just about seven years ago. There are many opportunities in Williamsville to get involved whether it be sports, the farmer's market, or local productions. The village is a great place to walk around and spend time in during the day or at night. The one thing that Williamsville is lacking in is diversity. Before, I lived in a very culturally diverse community and was accustomed to seeing all different types of people around. In Williamsville, the area is mostly dominated by white Americans and there is not a lot of minority groups present. Overall it is a great place to live in my opinion.
Having lived here for the past 4 years, I can wholeheartedly say this little village is one of the nicest and safest places in the Buffalo area. I attended Williamsville South High School during the remaining three years of my high school career and will never forget the memories that still positively affect my current life. Go Bills and Go Sabres!
The community is great. The schools here are amazing, and it's a beautiful place to live. Summertime is a great time to be in the village. There's music on Main street. You can spend time in glen park participate in community events.
Start Your Review of Williamsville
After living here for more than a decade, I have come to love the community. Very clean and safe town, invested in their schools and community programs. There's really nothing you need that isn't in the town.
Williamsville is one of the safest towns I have lived in. The schools are one of the best in the state and in the nation
I like Williamsville as a safe and fun community for my family and I to grow up in. Overall a great family-oriented location.
I like Williamsville because it is a safe neighborhood or my family. Also, most of the neighbors are kind. There was also a decent amount of diversity.
It is a very safe town with lots of families. The school district is one of the best in New York State. There isn't a lot of diversity and there are many opposing political views all in one area, which can lead to some social conflict and racial problems, but other than that very problematic it's okay. It's also very cold.
Great community, safe, good schools. Right next to UB. The only downside is that we have terrible roads
I live in Williamsville and I like that the town is small enough where getting from one place to another is easy.
Williamsville is a great little area with an amazing school district. The area is very clean and is located near major streets, making it very convenient.
I love how safe it is. There are lots of comfortable apartment style homes. Livable for graduate students who don't to pay high life prices and can still feel comfortable.
I wouldn't have wanted to grow up anywhere else. I love the Buffalo area and I will miss it when I leave. Super friendly, everywhere is nice, and prices aren't ridiculous. BillsMafia
Williamsville has a upscale small town feel. With a local bar or restaurant within walking distance to most neighborhoods, you can almost always run into someone you know. The upscale vibe allows you to experience ground breaking new businesses. Growing up in a rural area, moving to Williamsville has allowed me to feel like I've grown within life and truly become an adult.
Need some activities its all houses and shops. You have to drive at least 40 minutes to go do anything relatively enjoyable.
I love the small village with all the shops and restaurants and Glen park. It's a nice place to walk around and hang out with friends. Everything there is very a walkable as well.
Williamsville is a small village in Buffalo, NY. It's a very close knit, traditional village with lots of festivals in the summertime and farmers markets running from the spring to late fall. Williamsville has many historical landmarks and historical housing within the village. It's a very photogenic town and very pretty when driving home in four o'clock traffic. I, personally love Williamsville because it's where I grew up and it's home. It's a very safe, wealthy community.
Start Your Review of Williamsville
Has great food, great culture, and great people. A great place to live, I have lived here all of my life.
Williamsville is one of the safest neighborhoods in the country. I grew up there and always felt safe riding my bike or taking walks by myself around town. It is a close to drive to many restaurants, malls, and shopping centers, and 20 minute drive to downtown Buffalo. The school district is also one of the best public school systems in the state, and I got a great education in Williamsville. The area is not very diverse - mostly middle and high middle class families, almost all white. I also find the houses there to be very bland - all the same, boring style, with pockets of mcmansions that the wealthier families live in. While I could not see myself moving back to Williamsville, it was a great place to grow up.
The public schools are amazing in education, sports, and music. The village is quaint and great for walking around in the summertime. There are various parks, including a State Park right in the village. The village is lined with shops and restaurants that are diverse in nature.