Whitsett Reviews

Whitsett is a very calm and quiet town. The high school i attended is very understanding and it very helpful.
I love how it has the country feel to it and only a 5 minute commute to the local stores. The community has very helpful and respectful people all around. A few exits up on I-40 has all the shopping outlets with the big brand companies.
Whitsett, a town with a historic past, is very small but is increasingly growing. The average family finds the area peaceful, safe and more importantly economic. With local schools from elementary to high school and a driving distance of less than 20 minutes to Greensboro or Burlington; whitsett is a great town.
Start Your Review of Whitsett
This is a city outside of Greensboro,NC but not far from other cities such as Burlington,Durham,Raliegh, and Winston Salem. It is quiet and stiill growing . Its composed of many home developments. Where we all take care of our community.
Whitsett is a very small, one stoplight town. Very friendly, and where everyone knows everyone. It's close to both Burlington, Greensboro, Gibsonville, and Elon. The biggest thing I would like to see happpen with Whitsett is for it to grow and for more bisnesses to come to it.
I like the Whitsett area. It's on the outskirts between Greensboro and Burlington. I like how close it is to both cities. I like how It has the essentials regarding grocery stores and restaurants, but it could use some more popular fast food and possibly a Dollar Tree. I enjoy the privacy as well.
I've been living in the same house, same neighborhood, same city of Whitsett for 11 (almost 12) years and I would say Whitsett is pretty safe for me. The schools were decent and so were the people.