White Oak Reviews

White oak is a very community-based town. The town is solely based on tradition and the concern of its citizens. I have lived in White Oak for 18 years, and I believe it is truly an amazing town to raise a family. The community looks after one another and is very supportive of all citizens of White Oak.
White Oak, TX is a quite little community only minutes from Longview and a 45 minute drive to Tyler. We moved here for the school system. There are several fast food places and a nice grocery store in town. Larges venues are only a short drive away.
The police always have at least two patrolling as far as I know, and its enough to stop crime altogether. I feel safe walking around at 3 in the morning with my friends.
Start Your Review of White Oak
I'm not sure if I'm just not the small town guy, but I don't like how everyone knows everybody's business. Other than that, White Oak is great. Cops are very friendly and let you get off with warnings a lot, and I don't think I've ever heard of any crime in town.
The cops are really good at their job. They are so good that we are considered a speeding trap.
I love the neighborhood. It is peaceful, kind, lots of kids and animals, surprisingly quiet, etc. I will continue to live there and if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.
There are many beautiful homes in this area. The prices are amazing for the quality.
Everyone is willing and ready to help one another. I am very surprised at how close everyone is. It is similar to a large family.
I love this neighborhood and town. Everyone is friendly and caring. Members of the community are quick to support those in need. The summers are very hot and the cool winter air is short. The beautiful city is consumed by various trees and forests, yet it still has the appearance of a beautiful small town. There are a good amount of food options and a larger city is only 10-15 minutes away.
Very little crime rate! As a college student and a waitress who works nights, it's a relief to live somewhere that I'm not concerned for my safety.