Wheeler Township Reviews

I have lived here since I was little and it was and still is good although I am learning people are always jerks
This is a small town so you can walk to the local places, but to obtain most things you have to drive. Most people use their cars to get place. There are many places to park and it is free. I never seen buses or taxis in this area. This place does not have a lot of people, so it is rarely congested, but there are many people that drive through.
There is not a lot of crime that occurs in this area. Since I lived here there has only been one robbery. It seems like people are looking out for each other because we know if something looks out of place. Such as, we know what cars should be in the drive way. Every day I see a cop pulling someone over, I believe that the high activity of the cops in this area keep people from committing crimes.
Start Your Review of Wheeler Township
During winter, there can be a lot of snow that falls from the sky. When this occurs it makes driving dangerous and I prepare by keeping warm clothes, food, and water, in my care. In the spring, there can be a lot of rain causing fields and houses to flood. My family prepares for this by making trenches in the yard and always keeping an eye on things when the rain is pouring. During the summer, it can get very hot. This can cause many fields to dry up and can cause a heat stroke. I prepare for this by keeping hydrated. During the fall, it can get get very windy causing items to blow around and go onto the road. I prepare for this by keeping eye out for things on the road and removing foreign items from the road.
Since I live in a small town, so there is no big time restaurants. There are a few family owned places that have good quality food. Some of these hometown restaurants are also the bars, which is a place where only locals go. The bars and pretty calm, not a lot of dancing and not very many drink specials.
I live in a small town, so there are not a lot of big companies in the area. There are a lot of jobs at little stores, gas stations, salons, etc. I believe that people are happy with their jobs, because the people around here are nice, but they would be able to get paid more if they lived in a larger area.
I do not eat meat from big company stores, so it is nice that I have an amazing local meat market 5 minutes from my house. It is very convenient and I can get everything I need for dinner there, without going to Wal-Mart.
I wish that my family and I would recycle more often.
In order to be able to eat fast food, I have to travel at least 10 miles.
We have an excellent sheriff department that keeps the town very safe.
There are few properties that are abandoned in the town I live in.
In the town I live in we only have one gas station, one bar and one restaurant so the local businesses are not that great.
I love living in a small town, but with that there is not much to do.
The town I live in is very small so there is not many places of employment located there.
Being that I am a young college student and that I still live at home with my parents, I do not have a great familiarity with the public services in my area.
My house is surrounded by 10 acres of woods, which makes it very convenient to participate in many outdoor activities. I live in a small town so there are not many parks around and the pollution is low.