Wheatfield Reviews

It is not too far the city of Buffalo or the city of Lockport which leaves plenty of places to go and things to do. The people around here are nice and everyone around here has a decent size yard. Great place to grow up in.
Wheatfield is a very quiet town with not much going on. It's the perfect place to raise a family, especially if you don't want your kids to get into trouble! There are plenty of great and local restaurants. Friendly neighborhood ready for any family join.
I don't hear much about crime here.
Start Your Review of Wheatfield
I have lived here all my life. I love it.
The community is very safe. I live around many police and firemen that are always willing to help when needed.
Great community, great people, always feel safe. The atmosphere is always outgoing, always smells food with the grills cooking in the summer, kids jumping in the pools. I currently live hear and everything is in such a close range from one another.
You never really hear about bad things happening around here, which is definitely nice.
I like the rural beauty but it is kind of a poorer area.
I don't hear a lot about crimes happening around this area.
There's not a whole lot to offer, it's mainly a residential area. 15-20 minutes to get to shopping center and other attractions. Very quiet.
I really like the area I live in. I am within a 45 minute drive from not only the country and a major city, but also one of the 7 wonders of the world. By living in WNY you have everything you could ever want to do within a days drive. Yes, the winters suck. But the amount of life and fun in the area when the weather is decent more than makes up for it. Plus, we know how to make the most of the snow, and to help out our fellow neighbors when the weather gets a bit to ruff to handle. I plan on moving away to satisfy my curiosity for the world around me, but I know I'll eventually make my way back to WNY one day!
The area is not a bad place to live and most of the neighbors are friendly. There has been a recent increase in robberies in the neighborhood which does cause a slight concern and has often been blamed on the building of the low income housing nearby. There is not too many things to do in the surrounding area but living in a neighborhood with so many people it is at least easy to find company. Overall I cannot complain much it would just be nice if there was more to do.