West Valley City Reviews

For the most part I live in an area that isn't that bad. The police force is great and quick to respond when called out. There is a lot of accidents at the intersection 2 blocks above me and the fire station and police station are not far away from me either, which can be kind of loud at times with their sirens going.
I love the friendliness of those in my neighborhood and community. All the trees and plants make our community beautiful. I love that there are so many available elementary schools and quality high schools in our area with staff that we can trust and rely on. I feel safe in my community as well. However, I would like to see more involvement in cleaning up our neighborhoods and parks. At night, I do not feel safe going outside. The diversity in our area is so huge! In our community, there is a variety of cultures and peoples who are able to connect with one another.
I grew up here in West Valley so I love it. It does have a bad reputation in Utah, but I have always felt safe here.
Start Your Review of West Valley City
There are some nice areas of town, and plenty of conveniences (such as Target, restaurants, etc). However, crime is higher than normal for the area.
I've pretty much lived here most my life so i really don't know much difference. It's pretty good and i like it. When i move away from my parents it wont be too far from here.
I have lived in West Valley city for about 3 years, I enjoy the farmers market. I just wish there were more locally grown fruits and veggies.
My experience with West Valley City has been a pleasant experience I've been living in the neighborhood for about 6 years now. This is where my daughter is being brought up, as being a single mother it is very affordable living and everything is nearby the convenience stores supermarkets Etc. The one thing that I will change about the area is to have more street lights.
I love West Valley City. I enjoy being close to the state's capital city while still being in a nice suburb. I reside in a quiet neighborhood where I feel safe. The city has many great amenities and is a beautiful place to live and visit.
I lived in West Valley while I was growing up and it was a great place to live. There were kids my age at the time. There was also a save park nearby that was fun to go to as a kid.
West Valley City is an okay place to live in when compared to the overall locations of Utah. Cheaper homes and the neighbors tend to be retirees.
The gang and crime rate is high and not someplace I would want to raise my children . The crimes that happen to innocent seem to go unnoticed
Although West Valley doesn't have the best reputation it is an amazing place to live, of course there is crime here but you will find that anywhere. If you associate with the right people you will be just fine here.
I love WVC, however, I don't care for the local representatives they do not reflect the demographics. I believe WVC needs more public welfare investments to truly flourish.
I love West Valley!!! There has been so much improvement with stores and restaurants to go to! One thing I would like to see more of is parks and outdoor opportunities.
Quiet, safe, peaceful environment. Rich with diversity and cultures. Needs more areas for kids to play- parks and recreation. Needs more gyms for healthy living. Needs more coffee shops for studying.
great place high take rate country like but very populated close to freeway very calm overall eucated. running smoth dverse growing opportunities
I love this city! It’s not a rich area, but it’s filled with humble people, just trying to make a difference in the world. The roads could improve
Start Your Review of West Valley City
very nice town with great people and lots to do. we felt really welcome during the time we visited and had plenty of fun.
It's not a bad town. A better place to live than right in the middle is Salt Lake. It has many connecting freeways that allow for easy commutes to other towns.
I've lived here my whole life and haven't had any problems. It has changed through the years but nothing very horrible.