West Hattiesburg Reviews

More community events would help this town get to know one another. The schools are excellent and the sports teams associated with the schools are top notch. Nice neighborhoods make it a great place to raise a family.
West Hattiesburg is a beautiful, growing city. There are lots of new and booming businesses in West Hattiesburg that are fun to visit. For example, Lovie's is a fun, friendly gift shop. Southern Market is also, a fun place to visit. Hattiesburg has always been one of my favorite places and it continues to grow and become more beautiful.
growing up in west Hattiesburg was a great experience for me. That is where I went to school my whole life and even now as I’m attending USM in Hattiesburg, I still live in a west Hattiesburg because it is much safer and spread out than Hattiesburg itself. The only thing that could be increased is the amount of night life in west Hattiesburg so that there’s no need to go into the other side of Hattiesburg
Start Your Review of West Hattiesburg
My experience is very good, I wouldn’t change it at all, this neighborhood is a very safe and warm community, I love living her and it is great. It has some very nice houses but they are expensive, I just wish there were for stuff for us to do weather than just doing the same ole things.
I like West Hattiesburg, because my entire childhood was spent there. I have so many memories there that I will remember for the rest of my life. I grew up in a neighborhood in which I met many of my best friends today. We all had the greatest experiences together exploring the town of Hattiesburg. This town will always have a special place in my heart.
West Hattiesburg is a great place to raise a family! The Lamar County School District is one of the top in the state, and it is a great, safe community.
Hattiesburg has been my home for 14 years. It is a great place to live. It has an exceptional public school district, which I attend. I always feel safe in Hattiesburg. Our community in Oak Grove is fairly small. It seems as if everyone knows everyone. The schools and churches and very involved in the community. I have chosen to continue living in Hattiesburg and plan on attending The University of Southern Mississippi when I graduate in the spring of 2018.
I've grown up here and there's no place else in the world I'd call home, no matter how awful the drivers are. I love this place
It's a very quiet neighborhood, laid back, beautiful, overall it's great.
There are job opportunities. You just have to be willing to do the work
You can get everything you need in this area