West Goshen Township Reviews

I love the neighbors and the local government (they really take care to keep this neighborhood clean). There could be more sidewalks to make things easier to access for people who wants to walk their dogs or keep their kids out of the road.
not lot of crime in west chester.
Close to town with plenty of places to eat and entertain, just a short drive to any new jersey or Delaware beaches.
Start Your Review of West Goshen Township
There's not much crime. I feel safe.
Chester County is has annual events that are fun, but living here is expensive. Good education system and health care for you and your pets. Cheap and Good Vet, too!
I have never been in a situation where I have felt unsafe. I often see police cars patrolling areas and keeping places safe and under control.
Growing up here was a great opportunity, I was able to attend great schools and had plenty of things to do on the weekends or in the summer with my family. I generally get safe and comfortable.
Crime and safety are well prevented.
Living in this area is great.
I live in a safe area, you don't have to worry about walking around town at night. People are friendly and helpful.
I've lived here most of my life and it's a great area to live in. It doesn't have a lot of crime, the schools are good, and it's a nice place to raise a family.
In my immediate area, it's great but within the surrounding area, there are random issues.
Great area to live in and raise a family. Conveniences nearby.
There are a lot of different available housing in the area.
Love this area. The people are great. A lot to do. Wonderful restaurants. Great schools.
Police are very visible. Crime is very low.
I have no desire to live anywhere else. West Chester, Chester County, provides all the amenities to live.
Start Your Review of West Goshen Township
West Chester is a great area.
Nice middle to upper middle class area. Good schools, good neighborhood, good restaurants.
My parents chose to move her and I grew up going to Catholic school in the area.