West DeLand Reviews

I have lived in DeLand for as long as I remember. Even though it can be a nightmare at times, it has its quirks, it’s inviting people, and the best community activities that fund the fine and preforming arts.
#1 Main St. in the U.S.! Local small town charm with an excellent mix of dining choices, arts & entertainment. Walking distance to all of this from Stetson University. Short drive to all major central FL attractions. Love being close to outdoor activities like, biking, boating, fishing & many natural parks.
I love my community where I've been living for the past 6 years. I like my high school and the part time job I currently hold at Hibbett Sports. There are plenty of places and things to do around my city, along with downtown DeLand. Our population is caring and generous. We believe in our town being one big family. Everyone is treated equally.
Start Your Review of West DeLand
DeLand is a generally welcoming community that, while it may seem conservative on the surface, is actually fairly progressive for a suburban Southern town.
I love Deland and the West Deland area is very quiet. The St. Johns River is great! I enjoy fishing on the river and the coast is less than an hour away.
The area is rather small but this home and I will never forget where I come from. If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere.