West Chester Township Reviews

After living here all of my life, I have gotten well acquainted with the West Chester area. From close and convenient stores to cheap food places, I am very happy with where I currently live. With that being said, a nice change that could be implemented is having less construction in multiple close-by locations
I have lived in West Chester for more than 5 years and I have loved the experience. it is a very diverse town filled with people of all religions and ethnicity. The town is very safe and family friendly I've never had any situations where I have felt insecure or in danger.
Amazing place to grow up. Small town but close to the city. which makes it great for those who want to live in a safe small town but also want the night life of a city. great place to raise a family.
Start Your Review of West Chester Township
I have lived in West Chester for 15 years. It is a fast growing area that is very family friendly. Plenty of things to do in the community. A great place to live and raise a family.
Overall, great experience. The schools in this area are huge-- about 600-700 graduating class. Very safe area, which makes it family friendly.
West Chester is expanding more and more! I love how many shops, libraries, schools, and retail businesses it has. The neighborhoods are usually very safe and most of the neighbors are very nice and polite. It is mostly inhabited by the upper middle class, so there are a lot of fun places to go to like bars, restaurants, golf parks, and so on. They public schools have good reputations and most of the HS students go to college afterwards.
Great place to live and work. A lot of great places to eat, shop, and visit. An awesomely diverse area with all manners of religions and backgrounds.
West Chester Township is a great place to live and raise a family. They have one of the best public school systems in the state of Ohio. It's centrally located and easy to get to both the East and West side of Cincinnati. There are so many restaurants, places to shop, such as IKEA, and things to do, such as Top Golf. West Chester also has wonderful parks and activities that are fun for the whole family.
West Chester is a very family oriented town with plenty of activities to do with family and friends. For example, they just built Liberty Center, which is an outdoor shopping mall with restaurants and a movie theater. West Chester is also just 20 minutes away from King's Island. One of my favorite things about West Chester is how safe I feel when I am there. Crime is not an issue and everybody is very friendly.
I love West Chester Township because of it's modern look and closeness to others. it has that rural look with the downtown of Cincinnati being more of your suburban city look. I enjoy living in West Chester and knowing a lot of people living around me from school or different clubs that I'm involved with.
It's just assumed that West Chester is a rich place, but I live in a tralior park. A tralior park that made their lot rent $500 a month because everyone else has money. It's alot nicer then most though. You don't see beer cans and broken needles all over the place. At least there's that. Oh and the school district is amazing. Lakota is great. So far. My son is only 6, so There is alot of time for me to change my opinion on that one.
I have had a good experience with West Chester. I find that I can easily access almost anything I am in need of, and this township is close to many others that might have a store or business West Chester itself is lacking in.
West Chester township is a great place to grow up in. Everything you need and want is right at your fingertips and the community just keeps on growing.
West Chester has great schools, but it is overrated for the following reasons:
1. They do not have a bus system for their public schools
2. There is no entertainment for young professionals that don't have children
3. It is 45 mins outside of Cincinnati
4. Most people here are homebodies. Unlike the neighboring suburb (Mason); you hardly see people walking around
5. No walkability, you have to have a car
Grew up here and would raise my family in this suburb. Great area, location and has definitely grown over the years.
West Chester is a great city, and there are so many new and exciting things are coming to this town. This town has come a long way in the last 10 years, being a part of the younger generation there are many things I enjoy with the improvements of this city.
West Chester Township still feels like a small community though it is part of a large, highly rated school district. To be able to change something here would be to slow the growth and building of new subdivisions. I enjoy space, and the space in this area is growing rapidly.
Start Your Review of West Chester Township
Everyone is friendly and caring. Neighbors are nice and it's a beautiful city with a wonderful park.
I enjoy being in West Chester Township because this is a very clean place with many new and well maintained buildings. The library that they built in the recent years is very large, open, and friendly with huge conference rooms. The selection in restaurants in fairly veritable. The reason why this place doesn't get more than three stars is because most people don't recycle or seem to be as progressive at helping save mother earth. It actually costs extra money to recycle and to do extra work for the community.
This area of Cincinnati is great; It is far enough from the city that housing prices aren't so expensive, but it is close enough that the city is very accessible.