Wesley Chapel Reviews

Great family oriented suburb. There is the Wiregrass Shops close by that has a market every month and local fairs to take your children. The outlet mall is also located close by with plenty of things to do.
I've grown up in Wesley Chapel since 5th grade. I have absolutely loved every minute of living here. The houses are beautiful and the town in friendly. I can't imagine living anywhere but here. There are always town festivals or markets around, and you're constantly having fun.
Wesley Chapel fl. is an ok community to live in. However, there is never a policy officer around when you need one. You have to wait for a long time, when you do need one. The business are ok, most of them don’t give military discounts. The traffic is very bad out ear, and the people are very round, and an friendly, and very noisy. If I had the money, I would move. The public-school sucks, out ear in Wesley Chapel, Fl. The real estate is ok, if you want to over pay for a piece of property. The job market is not to good. The only place you can found a job is Tamp, Fl.
Start Your Review of Wesley Chapel
I've lived in Wesley chapel for about 5 years now and i absolutely love it. Its such a great area and just keeps expanding. The schools are great and neighborhoods. I've never run into anything that i don't like. Recently they have started to re do the roads because the area has become heavily populated.
I like that Wesley Chapel is central to the highway to get to other connecting larger cities for entertainment. WC has lots of dining and shopping options and is a classier alternative to Tampa not to mention the best diverse multicultural church in the area (Life Church) I wish the traffic wasn't so congested that is the only downside.
The best thing about Wesley Chapel is that the suburbs are quite peaceful and quiet. Another positive thing is that most stores including large shopping centers and grocery stores are abundant and have great affordable prices for families. Restaurants are very diversified in Wesley Chapel, there seems to be something for everyone.
I love Wesley Chapel! There are still some slower country type areas, but it’s also growing with the times in other areas. I like the variety. Passing by land with farm animals, and being able to go to the newest and hottest store or restaurant.
I have lived in the Wesley chapel area for the majority of my life. I currently drive fifty minutes to school because my family didn’t want to move out of Wesley chapel. I live right next to the interstate which is very convenient for my parents and I to get to work and school. There are many different places to go which gives us a lot of options. For example there is an outlet mall, an outside mall, a movie theater, shopping complexes, many restaurants, and much more. Overall Wesley chapel is a safe, clean, and well kept environment to live in.
Traffic can be rough, roads have not been deleloped to meet the needs of the community. Very up and coming. Has a lot of shopping, dining, movies, etc
Wesley Chapel is a family friendly, smaller town in the Tampa area. It offers great food, plenty of activities, and is within a short drive of Orlando and Disney.
Have been living in Wesley Chapel for 13 years, I have watched it develope into a wonderful environment to raise a family. Infrastructure continues to grow, accommodating the growing population. Many stores help facilitate everyone’s shopping needs. In the early years I traveled into Tampa, for its malls. Now, with all the malls, outlets, etc. At our doorstep, no need to traveli to Tampa. Pasco schools are highly rated, great place for a growing family.
Wesley Chapel is currently a growing city With great schools and colleges around the area. There are movie theateres, restaurants, malls, stores and car dealers. There is many clubhouses and a district park with areas for sports leagues to play.Residents also have theoption of living in a variety of places like homes, apartments, townhouses, or land that is bigger or private.
It is a great up and coming area! So much growth and new restaurants. Easy access to interstates. Good schools in the area. Do not have to travel far for entertainment. Safe community feel.
Wesley Chapel is a diverse community with great schools. The area is grown emsensly n the past 10 years.
I love the geographical location. It's not too far from major cities. Easy commute in any direction for business or pleasure. It's been my home for over 10 years and It's very exciting watching all the growth in the area. The people that live here look after each other and that's why really makes it home.
This is a great area especially for families that are just starting or growing. The area of Wesley Chapel is also growing very quickly and becoming known around. Lots of interesting stuff being built like restaurants, movies, etc.
I have lived in Wesley Chapel for over 20 years. We like the quieter, country life it offers, while still being close to bigger cities like Tampa and Orlando
Start Your Review of Wesley Chapel
We moved here from a large city a few years before I started high school. Since then, it has grown into quite a busy place itself, but still keeps its small-town feel. We have plenty of shopping and dining options, plus two large movie theaters. The high school I attended was brand new at that time and I still hang out with many of the friends I made there.
I love living in Wesley Chapel. So many restaurants and shops also new attractions like the lagoon. Great real estate options.
We've lived here since July of 2013 and feel very blessed to have found this, know discovered, paradise. Market value and standard of living have been steadily growing for a decade and show no signs of stopping, making living in Wesley Chapel a great decision. Access to major roads, i.e. I-75/275 & SR 54 is relatively easy and truly facilitate a commute north or south, especially Tampa which is less than an hour away?! I highly recommend anyone moving to the Tampa area to check out Wesley Chapel before making a final decision.