Wesley Chapel Reviews

I have lived in the Wesley chapel area for the majority of my life. I currently drive fifty minutes to school because my family didn’t want to move out of Wesley chapel. I live right next to the interstate which is very convenient for my parents and I to get to work and school. There are many different places to go which gives us a lot of options. For example there is an outlet mall, an outside mall, a movie theater, shopping complexes, many restaurants, and much more. Overall Wesley chapel is a safe, clean, and well kept environment to live in.
Traffic can be rough, roads have not been deleloped to meet the needs of the community. Very up and coming. Has a lot of shopping, dining, movies, etc
Wesley Chapel is a family friendly, smaller town in the Tampa area. It offers great food, plenty of activities, and is within a short drive of Orlando and Disney.
Start Your Review of Wesley Chapel
Have been living in Wesley Chapel for 13 years, I have watched it develope into a wonderful environment to raise a family. Infrastructure continues to grow, accommodating the growing population. Many stores help facilitate everyone’s shopping needs. In the early years I traveled into Tampa, for its malls. Now, with all the malls, outlets, etc. At our doorstep, no need to traveli to Tampa. Pasco schools are highly rated, great place for a growing family.
Wesley Chapel is currently a growing city With great schools and colleges around the area. There are movie theateres, restaurants, malls, stores and car dealers. There is many clubhouses and a district park with areas for sports leagues to play.Residents also have theoption of living in a variety of places like homes, apartments, townhouses, or land that is bigger or private.
It is a great up and coming area! So much growth and new restaurants. Easy access to interstates. Good schools in the area. Do not have to travel far for entertainment. Safe community feel.
Wesley Chapel is a diverse community with great schools. The area is grown emsensly n the past 10 years.
I love the geographical location. It's not too far from major cities. Easy commute in any direction for business or pleasure. It's been my home for over 10 years and It's very exciting watching all the growth in the area. The people that live here look after each other and that's why really makes it home.
This is a great area especially for families that are just starting or growing. The area of Wesley Chapel is also growing very quickly and becoming known around. Lots of interesting stuff being built like restaurants, movies, etc.
I have lived in Wesley Chapel for over 20 years. We like the quieter, country life it offers, while still being close to bigger cities like Tampa and Orlando
We moved here from a large city a few years before I started high school. Since then, it has grown into quite a busy place itself, but still keeps its small-town feel. We have plenty of shopping and dining options, plus two large movie theaters. The high school I attended was brand new at that time and I still hang out with many of the friends I made there.
I love living in Wesley Chapel. So many restaurants and shops also new attractions like the lagoon. Great real estate options.
We've lived here since July of 2013 and feel very blessed to have found this, know discovered, paradise. Market value and standard of living have been steadily growing for a decade and show no signs of stopping, making living in Wesley Chapel a great decision. Access to major roads, i.e. I-75/275 & SR 54 is relatively easy and truly facilitate a commute north or south, especially Tampa which is less than an hour away?! I highly recommend anyone moving to the Tampa area to check out Wesley Chapel before making a final decision.
This area is growing rapidly. Great choice of restaurants and shopping. Lots of businesses opening up and promising expansion/construction plans for the community in the future.
It is a booming area!!!!! It has great schools. Very low crime. Tons of stuff to do and more coming!,,,
Wesley Chapel as grown so much in the past 10 years. Anything you could possibly need such as food, malls, housing, schools, hospitals is in Wesley Chapel. It is a very convenient are to live in.
There is not much to do in the actual city of Wesley Chapel. There is no downtown, not many family of teenage activities, the mall gets boring after you have been a few times. It is nice that Wesley Chapel is close to Tampa and Zephyrhills, there is plenty to do outside of the developing suburb.
Start Your Review of Wesley Chapel
This place is becoming more and more busier with all the new businesses that are opening in the area
Wesley Chapel is a growing city with excellent K-12 schools, and several colleges and universities nearby. Residents have the option of living in subdivisions of all different scales and price ranges or on a piece of land that's a little bigger or more private. There are movie theaters, restaurants, coffee shops, and car dealers. There's a district park with areas for sports, with a scenic walking path around it and a playground in the middle. There's a mix of every kind of person you can imagine! Wesley Chapel is a city that understands that it takes all types of people to build a great city and that making amenities and necessities available to everyone while continuing to grow and expand is essential for such a town to prosper into an even stronger community!
The public school system needs some work but people are trying. The real estate that is affordable and very beautiful. The nightlife is almost none existent if you are a child unless you are talking about Wiregrass Mall.