Wescosville Reviews

It’s a small community close to a major city. There are plenty of gas stations and stores within a short distance. The school district is one of the best in the area and the schools are close to the town. Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom, which is an amusement park/water park is 5 minutes down the road. There is also a community pool that people take their kids to and everyone looks forward to meeting there. The pool is adjacent to the huge library and recreation center which offers adult and kids activities.
There are few parks around here. There aren't many parks to jog in around here. There is a lot of garbage on the streets. There isn't enough greenery. There isn't that much wildlife and no national parks.
My neighborhood feels safe, but surrounding areas do not feel safe. I feel unsafe when walking around the downtown area. There is a decent amount of petty crime in my neighborhood, however, outside my neighborhood there is much more serious crime.
Start Your Review of Wescosville
I do not like my local representatives and state representatives. We recently elected a new governor, but so far he is doing an okay job. I mostly agree with local laws.
The job outlook is bad for this area. There aren't that many well-paying jobs. Air Products and Lehigh Valley Hospital are top employers. Most people are involved in some sort of retail or food service.
The weather is nice in this area. We tend to sometimes have extreme winters and summers. The change in seasons is great.
It is fairly average. There are a few "stand-out" restaurant, but overall, the food is fairly generic and average in quality.