Waymart Reviews

There are many types of housing in the area. We have single family, multifamily, apartments, as well as nursing and assisted living homes. There are only a few abandoned properties. The cost of living is low compared to some other areas. In this area a community called the "Hideout" is a place to avoid.
Most people who live here, grew up here. Our area is very pet and family oriented. There are a lot of farms in the area with many types of animals. Most people own pets, and when the weather is nice you will see many people walking their dogs.
I do feel extremely safe in my town. Crime is low, but unfortunately, because of this being a small town, drugs are becoming a big problem. Our local cops are always out and about. The cops in our town lived here their whole life so they know a lot of people. They are very friendly and approachable.
Start Your Review of Waymart
The area I live in is a small town. There is one light in town, a pharmacy, a small supermarket, a bank, and a few small family restaurants. Everyone knows everyone. We also have a campsite in our town so there are always people visiting. People are usually very friendly and courteous. Prior to moving to this town we lived in New Jersey. Living where I do everyone is laid back and not in a constant rush like in New Jersey. Since moving here 10 years ago, it is definitely getting more populated. In the future I believe the area is going to keep becoming more populated like it has since we moved here.
The three local Bars have the best made drinks
I love all of our little mom and pop stores, grocery stores, gas stations, they are so cute and nice for this awesome area !
It's okay, you just need to look for work and you can find work.