Warwick Reviews

Warwick is your average suburban town. Nothing too too crazy goes on and it’s a fairly decent place to live.
My town of warwick has beautiful local beaches. My town also came together when my apt building was burned down 3 yrs ago and helped us in our time in need. This town also has some very wonderful schools!
I love that there are multiple beaches to cool off and have fun.Cominicut park beach.Oaklawn Beach and now i just discovered City park beach playground.Family friendly Village park playground and Immposible Dream playground that is for everyone handicapped or not.Great medical centers.great restaurants.A great place to live and raise a family.
Start Your Review of Warwick
It's overall been a wonderful experience. Parts of the city are rundown but the people are great. It's a great community and is very friendly.
Warwick is well knit, close community where everyone knows everyone. You will find people who know each other at local bars and restaurants in historic Pawtucket village.
I love the city of Warwick, I am originally from a different town but have lived there for the last 6 years and love it. It is a family friendly city. The schools are great, and the local beaches are nice in the summer. Somethings i would like to see change would be better road conditions.
I live in oakland beach and the people here are really extra. the police are always around but nothing ever ends up getting done or getting better. the streets are terrible, everything is broken, and there is trash everywhere you turn.
Warwick is a nice small town, easy to travel around in and constantly meet people through people you already know. However the school system I would like to see improve. As a student I seen the school committee consolidate my school, remove all signs of school spirit, and spend money on useless things such as doorstoppers.
I liked the closeness of all stores. Warwick can sometimes be very dirty and poorly taken care of. Highway's and streets are a very big problem as well, they ruin your car. Weather here is okay.
Warwick is a nice town, close to water, overall safe, decent restaurants, close to shopping areas, nice public libraries, etc
Warwick is a great city with a great community and school system. There are a large variety of restaurants and shops, and most places are within 10-15 minutes.
I like the community in the city of Warwick. Everybody knows everybody, or at least knows someone who knows someone else. Warwick works hard to ensure improvements are being made constantly, and the people love coming together for causes to support our community.
From shopping malls to restaurants to the family friendly neighborhoods, Warwick, Rhode Island always has something for everyone.
Warwick, RI is a family friendly town! I have lived here all my life, attended public schools, and worked in Warwick.
Lived here my whole life and have never had a single complaint. There is great food, great people, and great fun. Never have I wanted to move away from here, all of my family lives here and they always have.
Having grown up in Warwick, I've dealt with the public schools, job availability, housing market, and more. Warwick is a good place to start and grow your family, although the public schools could use work. The city is safe and somewhere where everyone knows everyone.
Warwick is a quite, safe and serene city. It is very nature friendly and it contains several parks, beaches and places to hike. Community college of Rhode Island's main Campus (Knight Campus) is located in Warwick.
The night life is almost non-existent, and for that one needs to dive about twenty minutes to Providence.
Start Your Review of Warwick
I love that everything in Warwick is extremely close, whether its the mall, Walmart, gas station, ect. Our schools are not great, depending on what area of Warwick you are in. However, your children will certainly learn a lot both in the real world and at school while here in Warwick.
There are plenty of things to do around Warwick and keep you busy. Plenty of friendly neighbors too. I liked the public schools in Warwick.
I've lived in Warwick my whole life, everything is close by, there's always somewhere to go. It's fun to drive around and see all the restaurants and stores.