Warrington Township Reviews

I was raised in Warrington Twp. I can remember going to the Warrington swim club with my mom and all our friends. I was on the swim team. We went there every Sumer for 9 years.
It changed too much. There's too many shopping centers/strip malls. The main road, Easton Road, has just become overrun by stores and companies. It's nothing like it was 20 years ago.
While Warrington is not a bustling city, it is a great location for parents to raise their children. The education that the Central Bucks School district provides is comparable to none other. You won't regret moving your family here!
Start Your Review of Warrington Township
Growing up in Warrington I have experienced everything form its public schools to its work force to traffic and I can say for a fact that it is getting busier but it is still the warrington I've known to love and it is a very family oriented town with lots of things to do for everyone.
I have rated my home town with 5 stars because I have grown up and raised my son here. I moved to this wonderful town when I was 10 years old. When Warrington still had a drive-in movie theater and gas was less then a dollar. Growing up in this town was great. We played outside all day and we camped in our back yards at night. This was the era when kids still knew how to play outside and make friends without the internet. After high school and going to a trade school I started my little family and raised my son here. This town has a great school system. He thrived and has grown up to be an all star football player off to college in the fall. This town is safe, quite and has awesome shopping right down the street. So if you are looking for a place to live by your self or to raise a family this is the place to do it at. Warringnton will be your home for a life time. I love this town and I am very proud to call it home.
I love the location because Warrington is very close to Philadelphia, and it is an easy drive to New York, Baltimore, and even Washington DC. The community is very safe and the school district is amazing. There are plenty of parks and recreational sports, which makes the community perfect for children.
This place just really isn't all that great in the 6 months I've lived here.

A hellhole of (sub)urban sprawl, you can enjoy endless shopping centers, horrific traffic, as well as an overzealous police department that thinks a suburb 45 minutes from the city is North Philly.

Overstaffed and overfunded, watch with amazement as you drive past three different undercover SUV's with someone pulled over for a traffic violation in a 20 second span (not an exaggeration). I have seen them specifically target and camp out in minority neighborhoods. Warrington ranks worst in the state of Pennsylvania in speed-trapping.

This place has zero culture, no defining features, no charm, no nightlife... no easy access to anything except 202.

I would highly suggest living somewhere like Doylestown or Ambler instead, two nearby towns that are much better.
Warrington Township has been my city of residence since I was born. The community is a great place to raise your children - very safe, well kept, and close to my heart.
Warrington is an excellent place to live with so many accessible stores and restaurants. It's also very close to Philadelphia and NJ for work and Jobs. Noting as well Warrington has a nice Preservation called Bradford Reserve. Nice walking trails to unwind and relax. :)
Warrington is a great area to live and to raise a family in. The area is constantly developing new housing and shopping opportunities. Everything from landscaping to trash and snow removal are well maintained. The houses are far enough apart for privacy but still close enough to amenities for convenience.
As of the census[4] of 2000, there were 4,435 people, 1,702 households, and 1,329 families residing in the township. The population density was 125.4 people per square mile (48.4/km²). There were 1,766 housing units at an average density of 49.9/sq mi (19.3/km²). The racial makeup of the township was 98.47% White, 0.23% African American, 0.11% Native American, 0.43% Asian, 0.07% from other races, and 0.70% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.04% of the population.

There were 1,702 households out of which 32.6% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 67.9% were married couples living together, 6.3% had a female householder with no husband present, and 21.9% were non-families. 16.2% of all households were made up of individuals and 5.1% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.59 and the average family size was 2.89.
I have lived in Warrington Township since I was 2. The schools are incredible. I am in college now and I feel very prepared from my high school. It is clean and safe and there is a lot to do. It is easy to find somewhere to eat and shop.
Warrington Pennsylvania is a growing suburban community that is within 45 minutes of the great city of Philadelphia. This is an absolutely amazing town to grow up in due to the outstanding public school system and plethora of after school activity opportunities. Children are very safe in this area. There are plenty of things for families to participate in and Doylestown is a quick 10 minute drive away to experience the night club lifestyle.
You do not have to worry about anything in Bucks County, I feel safe everywhere I go. It is very rare when you hear any crimes going on.
I love my area, everything is in less than a five mile radius. I love the convenience of everything and it is very easy to navigate through, and everyone is friendly and you will always see familiar faces.
Never really had any crime.
It's a nice quiet area. There are many stores 10 to 15 minutes away.
Start Your Review of Warrington Township
Mainly safe neighborhoods and town.
This is a great environment to live/grow up in. Its safe, affordable, and offers a good quality of life. It would be nicer if there were more things to so such as an area near mountains or near a beach.
I think because I have lived here all of my life, I have just become accustomed to and somewhat bored of the area. I think it is a great place to raise kids but I don't think I want to live here in the future. I think it's getting too crowded now that there is construction around every corner. There are too many shopping centers for the amount of people in the area. There is not enough room in our already-huge high school to support the amount of people moving into new homes in the area.