Waller Reviews

Waller is an under developed area on the North West side of Houston.
As a city there is the minimum required to earn that title; a courthouse, a post office, a few gas stations and stores, etc.
I would like to see a renovation of the area and the surrounding areas as it is near Prairie View A&M University. There are little to no food options for students in the immediate area.
I like how small town Waller is. Most of the people here, have been here for generations. I would love to see a little more diversity here though.
its a nice little town in the middle of no where with nothing really ever to do other than sit at home and watch tv where i live we dont even have reliable wifi so if your trying to get important work done then i suggest getting into your car and driving roughly thirty minutes to the nearest starbucks to get that important project done. The town itself like i said is small we live on a private airstrip with nothing around for 30 miles and this really sucks. not being able to meet up with my friends and hang out with them blows.
Start Your Review of Waller
I enjoy that Waller is a small town that you can be happy in and nothing bad happens from my experience. What I dislike about Waller is that it's so isolated from everything as in if you want to go to a grocery store it will be an easy 20 minute drive on 290 which under construction is very sketchy. Other than having to travel a lot Waller is a nice place to live. Very close to Prairie View A&M University which is great as well.
Waller is a good small town. I like Waller because if you needed to go in town you didn't have to drive far, but your not living in a huge populated area. I would like to change the food options. There isn't much good to eat except for Mexican restaurants and i'm not a fan of Mexican food.
is a small little town, were everyone helps each other in any way. what i would like to change is to make things closer to us were we can walk to them.
There's rarely any crime, I think the last crime (that I remember) was five years ago. But since we do live in a small country, crimes are not common.
I love the area that I live. It's in the country, which means good views of animals/af arms, quiet? Peaceful, great environment and also good people. Very low in crime, which is outstanding! I would live here, and maybe all my life!