Waldwick Reviews

Waldwick is very much a family town. It is not a very large town but thats what makes it so personable. Great schools, close neighbors, many small shops/businesses and easy access to the train or major highways.
I would love to see a Trader Joe's or Whole Foods added. Also, we need to maintain and support the businesses we have and ensure that we remain small in stature.
Have lived in Waldwick 11 years now. Very family friendly town with great amount of caring down to earth people. My kids go to Traphagen Elementary school, a blue ribbon award winner, and are getting a great education. Teachers are great. A lot of great places to eat in town as well.
Start Your Review of Waldwick
Waldwick is a great town, with great down to earth people. Really good for young families with a really nice park and lake. We’ve lived here for 6 years after moving in from Brooklyn and we just love how everyone here is approachable and friendly. The train station is nearby with plenty of parking and a comfortable ride to NYC. My wife and I wish it had a nice walkable downtown area, but Ridgewood Ho Ho Kus and Glen Rock are not far away.
I love my time in Waldwick because we are such a tight knit town and we have many older generations who have lived here for a long time!
It's a nice little neighborhood with friendly people but there isn't all that much to do in the town. However there is plenty to do in the surrounding towns.