Walbridge Reviews

Walbridge is an okay town but it could use some uplifting. There isn’t very much stuff to do in the town itself but luckily it is 15 minutes from Perrysburg and Oregon.
Walbridge is a wonderful small community where everyone truly cares for each other. The administration makes sure there are plenty of opportunities for community involvement with the festivals, outdoor concerts, parades, carnivals etc. that they sponsor. Community involvement, top notch schools, affordable housing and a great night life all add up to a wonderful place to call home. My children and Grandchildren are enjoying the safe, clean joys of small town living at its' finest.
The police are very visible and constantly present. I always feel safe here.
Start Your Review of Walbridge
The greater Toledo Area is great! We are not a huge city, but we have an amazing art museum, symphony, and opera. I would say it is a great medium size city and falls in the middle range of all the cities in the country. In Walbridge specifically, it is okay. Walbridge is rather small and quiet, but it is near the expressway which allows for quick and easy travel. I don't see Walbridge changing much. It is a great location for our starter home, but I would not choose to live here permanently.
Some people who have lived here long are rude.
the weather around here varies from year to year. some winters are harsh and some summers are very hot. You never know from year to year.
there are a lot of brick ranch houses in my neighborhood.
we live near major turnpikes and expressways.
within a few hours drive you would be able to see many different types of attractions.
there are lots of different types of stores around my area
I live in a little village, so in Walbridge there isn't a ton of crime but in the bigger surrounding cities there is crime.
I would say that most people probably do not exercise much but if you wanted to there are lots of different work out places in the area.
There are some good jobs around here, it probably depends on the field. I know there are still plenty of people though around here who are struggling to find a good job.
most people seem friendly enough. There are some diversity but not a lot like bigger cities such as New York City.
there are lots of restaurants to choose from and I am not old enough yet to go to the bars to rate those.
people live in my neighborhood a long time. we bought my great grandparents house and there a still a few "original" neighbors here from when my great grandparents lived here.
there are a few state parks and some city parks that are pretty nice around me, with play areas and hiking trails.
Start Your Review of Walbridge
where I live is not bad, within a couple of hours driving or closer there are many different kinds of things to do.