Wailua Homesteads Reviews

Wailua Homesteads is a gorgeous, middle-income neighborhood on the east side of Kauai, Hawaii. It's incredibly quiet, and all the neighbors are very respectful. Lot's of kids everywhere, so people need to drive slow. However, this adds to the beauty of the neighborhood. The people are beautiful but the landscape is out of this world. Homesteads has a view of both Mr. Kawaikini and Mt. Wai'Ale'Ale. After it rains waterfalls will form on the mountains; visible from miles away. It's the most beautiful neighborhood on Earth.
Has few incidents but feel safe in my area
I love being able to raise my kids where I grew up. Still quiet and beautiful. Great sense of family.
Start Your Review of Wailua Homesteads
Im scared to be out at night.
Its good but theres a lot of pollution and its very congested.
No vacant or abandoned properties are in my area. Housing is costly where I live due to the mountain-view location. The worst areas to live is near the bridge where it may flood during storms.
We do not have much crime in my neighborhood. Not many people utilize drugs here and if they do, they tend to stay out of the public eye. Policemen live next door to me and many more live in nearby neighborhoods.
In order to get to a grocery store, you would also have to drive 20 minutes to the nearest grocery store. We have Foodland, Safeway, and Longs Drugs. Mom and Pop shops seem to be rather expensive; most often avoided.
There are no businesses in my general living area; you would have to drive at least 20 minutes to find a decent job. However, it is a very safe and secure community and overall, a friendly community.