Waikele Reviews

I love Waikele it is such a safe neighborhood to live in and it is very close community. Everyone watches out for each other and we always greet each other with smiles.
My husband and I were in Hawaii for at least 2 months for medical reasons. My husband's uncle and family lived in Waikele for quite awhile and the short time we were there, it was an awesome experience. It was a very friendly neighborhood with walking distance to the Waikele Premium Outlet. If I were to visit Hawaii in the future I would loved to visit back there.
As a young adult resident, I can definitively say that Waikele is a great area to live in. The community members are highly involved in community clean-ups and other service projects, and they are very friendly and supportive.

There has been a bit more crime since the access bridge to Waipahu was opened, but that does not impact my overall experience as it is still rare for something to occur.
Start Your Review of Waikele
Waikele is a wonderful place for shopping and eating. It is a place where people can come too and have fun and find awesome sales. During the holiday's you can find good deals and get more bang for your buck. I love coming to Waikele for the shopping and eating and it is close to home.