Victoria Reviews

I like the atmosphere however, I wish there were more night life activities or a arcade/game/go kart place
Victoria is a nice little town. I would like to see more food options in the area. Also more fun things to just do around town would be great.
Victoria is a small community in Texas and I have lived here my whole life. It is the perfect place to raise a family. I would like to see it continue to grow in the future.
Start Your Review of Victoria
Victoria is a small city that wants to be a big city. It's grown over the years and will continue to do so thanks to the oil field industry and the growth of the university in town, but at the moment there isn't much to the city.
There is not a lot to do in Victoria. On Saturdays the traffic can be terrible, but it is a beautiful little town with a big city feel.
Victoria is a Texas Strong community that is the perfect balance of city and country. Grab your boots and come for a visit!
Victoria is a nice enough town, especially since it is the location of the University of Houston-Victoria and Victoria College. Everything you need like shopping centers, a mall, and restaurants are all located on the major roads in this city. They even have a zoo and a museum for people to go to.
I've lived here all my life and I couldn't think of another place I'd rather be. Its a fast growing town with a small-town spirit! Here everyone knows everyone, and our hometown foods are nothing to pass up. We have brand new high schools, and elementary schools. I even feel that our local government is ontop of our small town issues, especially after Hurricane Harvey, we have become even more Texas Strong!
Victoria is a town with about 65,000 people. I love that is small enough to get around in about 15-20 minutes wherever you are in the city. I love that the waiting lines are not too bad in stores, that waiting for a table at a restaurant is 30-45 minutes, and I love that the latest movies are at our theatre. Victoria maybe small but it still offers fun event for singles and families every month. Church attendance is up and busy every Sunday's and Wednesday.
Victoria seems like it definitely tries to grow, but every time it makes a move for the better it seems to take a step back. After the oil boom, we got a lot of new hotels and apartments but they charge an insane amount for our somewhat smaller town. After the oil boom went down and into a slump, the "luxury" apartment complexes and hotels have had trouble finding business. When ever Victoria tries to open a new place up, it doesn't quite seem to hit the mark. For example we have plenty of gyms and they open another across the street from an already
Victoria is trying. It is expanding but there are needs that have yet to be met. Many potholes that are cheaply repaired.
I moved to Victoria from a small town, and I love it so much! There is always activities going on downtown, and I enjoy the wide variety of stores!
It’s a beautiful community and atmosphere but customer service is horrible. Cost of living is outrageous but there is a Target and I love that lol!
Victoria Texas is a great place for raising a family or for retiring. It's a quiet town at night and everyone knows each other. There's not many events happening all the time, but you can usually always find something fun to do. If small city living and short commutes to school and work means alot to you, than i would strongly recommend living here.
This is a great city to live in, especially if you like diversity. Although Victoria is mainly of Hispanic culture, as that is what is more prevalent, you will find other cultures here, such as Asian, African-American, and even European. Victoria is stationed in a very good spot, as it is in the "cross roads" between Houston, Corpus, San Antonio, and Dallas. There are many job opportunities.
A lovely city located between San Antonio, Corpus Christi and Houston. As one of the oldest cities in Texas, roughly 63,000 people call it home. Victoria boasts a zoo, four museums, a state collegiate league baseball team, art museums and several restaurants to treat your tastebuds to Tex-Mex, BBQ and seafood.
Victoria, Texas is a fantastic little city to raise a family. The schools in Victoria are really good and the cities high schools are both brand new and very nice. I graduated from St. Joseph High School in two thousand three and then moved away to start a family in San Antonio, but relocated back here to Victoria to raise our kids instead. Victoria is big enough to have most of the establishments you will find in a big city, yet it is small enough to drive across town within ten minutes. Overall Victoria is a great place to raise a family and grow a career as well.
Start Your Review of Victoria
Victoria is growing. They provide the community with many free events so they can go to. They make the community get involved with every showing them that they care. There are always events going on and people keeping the town alive.
In Victoria, Tx, there are not many things to do. There is outlaw pass, the splash pad, movies, mall and that's about all. There are not many things to do in this small town. Ideal for older people.
A town that lacks anything too amazing. In general, it is a quiet place that is well balanced with infrastructure and nature. It lacks the busy feel places such as Austin and Houston give off.