Victoria Reviews

Victoria is a Texas Strong community that is the perfect balance of city and country. Grab your boots and come for a visit!
Victoria is a nice enough town, especially since it is the location of the University of Houston-Victoria and Victoria College. Everything you need like shopping centers, a mall, and restaurants are all located on the major roads in this city. They even have a zoo and a museum for people to go to.
I've lived here all my life and I couldn't think of another place I'd rather be. Its a fast growing town with a small-town spirit! Here everyone knows everyone, and our hometown foods are nothing to pass up. We have brand new high schools, and elementary schools. I even feel that our local government is ontop of our small town issues, especially after Hurricane Harvey, we have become even more Texas Strong!
Start Your Review of Victoria
Victoria is a town with about 65,000 people. I love that is small enough to get around in about 15-20 minutes wherever you are in the city. I love that the waiting lines are not too bad in stores, that waiting for a table at a restaurant is 30-45 minutes, and I love that the latest movies are at our theatre. Victoria maybe small but it still offers fun event for singles and families every month. Church attendance is up and busy every Sunday's and Wednesday.
Victoria seems like it definitely tries to grow, but every time it makes a move for the better it seems to take a step back. After the oil boom, we got a lot of new hotels and apartments but they charge an insane amount for our somewhat smaller town. After the oil boom went down and into a slump, the "luxury" apartment complexes and hotels have had trouble finding business. When ever Victoria tries to open a new place up, it doesn't quite seem to hit the mark. For example we have plenty of gyms and they open another across the street from an already
Victoria is trying. It is expanding but there are needs that have yet to be met. Many potholes that are cheaply repaired.
I moved to Victoria from a small town, and I love it so much! There is always activities going on downtown, and I enjoy the wide variety of stores!
It’s a beautiful community and atmosphere but customer service is horrible. Cost of living is outrageous but there is a Target and I love that lol!
Victoria Texas is a great place for raising a family or for retiring. It's a quiet town at night and everyone knows each other. There's not many events happening all the time, but you can usually always find something fun to do. If small city living and short commutes to school and work means alot to you, than i would strongly recommend living here.
This is a great city to live in, especially if you like diversity. Although Victoria is mainly of Hispanic culture, as that is what is more prevalent, you will find other cultures here, such as Asian, African-American, and even European. Victoria is stationed in a very good spot, as it is in the "cross roads" between Houston, Corpus, San Antonio, and Dallas. There are many job opportunities.
A lovely city located between San Antonio, Corpus Christi and Houston. As one of the oldest cities in Texas, roughly 63,000 people call it home. Victoria boasts a zoo, four museums, a state collegiate league baseball team, art museums and several restaurants to treat your tastebuds to Tex-Mex, BBQ and seafood.
Victoria, Texas is a fantastic little city to raise a family. The schools in Victoria are really good and the cities high schools are both brand new and very nice. I graduated from St. Joseph High School in two thousand three and then moved away to start a family in San Antonio, but relocated back here to Victoria to raise our kids instead. Victoria is big enough to have most of the establishments you will find in a big city, yet it is small enough to drive across town within ten minutes. Overall Victoria is a great place to raise a family and grow a career as well.
Victoria is growing. They provide the community with many free events so they can go to. They make the community get involved with every showing them that they care. There are always events going on and people keeping the town alive.
In Victoria, Tx, there are not many things to do. There is outlaw pass, the splash pad, movies, mall and that's about all. There are not many things to do in this small town. Ideal for older people.
A town that lacks anything too amazing. In general, it is a quiet place that is well balanced with infrastructure and nature. It lacks the busy feel places such as Austin and Houston give off.
Victoria is an amazing place to live! There are many events and functions to attend. The commute time from place to place is not very long. Also, Victoria is a pretty safe town, and their are many schools. In addition, we have a university and a college all in one town! I recommend Victoria very highly!
Victoria is a moderately conservative small city. It has relatively few activities for young adults, and is a minimum of two hours from any major metropolitan area.
Start Your Review of Victoria
Great town with very friendly people. There is almost always some kind of event going on within the community that everyone is welcome to. The city "BootFest" is always a ton of fun, and highly recommended to attend.
Very helpful, registering is easier than most colleges, the people are very friendly, academics are worth learning and are interesting.
Victoria is a small, but beautiful little town in south Texas. It is a quiet town, but it is close to some of Texas major cities like Houston and San Antonio. After hurricane Harvey hit our town, I saw my community coming together to rebuild and lift each other up. There was a lot of damage to our city, but we are quickly rebuilding and returning to normal like a strong community should.