Vicksburg Reviews

I like the small town living. Vicksburg is very quaint and people are very friendly. I do wish Vicksburg had a few more restaurants but that doesn't affect me wanting to live here.
Vicksburg is a small town. It's great for families and farmers. I would estimate that thirty percent of Vicksburg is farm land. Corn detailing is a common summer practice. I can remember going to a large subdivision during Halloween because the residents gave out large candy bars! There are four restaurants and two bars in the village. The night life is practically nonexistent but thankfully Kalamazoo is a short drive away to spend your weekend nights with friends, a cold drink, and a dance floor.
Vicksburg is a close knit town. Friday night football brings the entire town together and there isn't a more magical moment other than the car show every June.
Start Your Review of Vicksburg
It is a small town so everyone knows everyone and you get a huge sense of community when we have village activities going.
Being a smaller community, there aren't many large businesses that employ many workers.
Being a smaller town, there isn't a lot of variety when it comes to local businesses. With the depressed economy it doesn't allow for new/improved businesses to come into the area unfortunately.