Vancleave Reviews

I've lived here almost my entire life. There's nothing special about it. Very boring small town. There's a total of two red lights in the town.
I love it I live in what most here call the country and am still only 10 mins from walmart dollar store people are very nice
I live in Vancleave, MS. I enjoy this town very much. It is not over-loaded with commercial advertising. This town is kept very clean by officials and members of the community. It gives off a vibe of a small home town.
Start Your Review of Vancleave
Vancleave is one of the best towns in Mississippi. We could use a few sidewalks! The people are friendly and the lifestyle is very easy going. Vancleave is a good place to find a peaceful retreat away from the busy city life. Good food, good people, and lots of peace.
It's pretty good. It's a good area to live in. Pretty quiet and very peaceful. A good place to start a family and a business.
Local businesses have that nice small town feeling. All the employees and owners are very friendly people, and the service is always great.