Utica Township Reviews

Violent crime in Yankton is far and few in between. I never fear for my safety in any area of town. The police are very prevalent and dedicate themselves to serving the community. This community is great for raising kids as it's safe to let your kids go outside and explore the town. There are multiple parks that are always patrolled by police as well as to insure a safe environment or everyone.
I moved away for school but plan to come back once I finish. This area is ideal for starting and career and raising a family. The crime rate is very low and there are no dangerous parts of town. You can go on a walk through literally every neighborhood and street and not have to worry about your safety. The community here is also growing. Yankton is seeing a rising population which is leading to a strong real estate market, more business emerging, and an overall expansion of the city. I love this towns dedication to preservation of historical and naturally areas.
For being such a small town, more bad things happen than they should. Just recently, a fourteen year old boy shot and killed his fourteen year old cousin.
Start Your Review of Utica Township
I would choose to live in a different area. Although I love the lake and wildlife in this area, the town is too conservative and doesn't promote business growth and new ideas.