Upper Southampton Township Reviews

Schooling systems are mediocre at best, not much to do at night spare a few bar hopping locations. Safe place to live and have a family.
Local high school needs improvement, area is incredibly safe, destination for families, not at all diverse.
Our officers in our area are very responsive, i live directly across from the police station and it makes me feel really safe.
Start Your Review of Upper Southampton Township
I would choose to live in my area again if I had to choose it all over. It is a very safe feel and the community is great everyone is so friendly and very helpful when it comes to certain things
Like most, things can be adjusted but overall is fine.
The area is wonderful. Very family oriented and quiet.
THIS AREA IS VERY SAFE. THERE IS LITTLE TO NO CRIME. POLICE ARE AROUND AND FRIENDLY. I HAVE NO CONCERNS.
IT IS A VERY WELCOMING AND SAFE ENVIRONMENT. THERE ARE A LOT OF FAMILIES, KIDS, AND PETS AROUND. WHEN I START MY OWN FAMILY I WOUD LIKE MY KIDS TO GROW UP IN THIS ENVIRONMENT. I FEEL THE FUTURE OF MY NEIGHBORHOOD, AND THOSE AROUND ME IS BRIGHT, AND WILL ONLY GET BETTER, PRETTIER, AND SAFER.
Compared to the entire country, the place where I live is just a blip. In general I see things steadily improving in the area, however for now I am happy to be transferring schools in 2 months and moving out to North Carolina. The college (Wilmington Campus) is less than 5 miles from the beach, the standard of living, people, and environment are all guaranteed to be better than here.
The overall area is good. It is convenient to shopping and cultural events. I would probably choose to live here again.
As in most places in US, the schools are not the best but better than in major cities. I probably wouldn't choose to live here again since the price of a shabby apartment is the same as the price of a nice town house in the city. The central buck school district is better for anyone with kids, unless they are into film or business in which case William Tennent High School has great film/media and business opportunities.
The local Walgreen's and Wawa are great in my area. They always have everything that I need.
I would like to see more opportunity in my area.