Turner Reviews

Turner, Maine has been my home since birth. The small town is incredibly welcoming and the tight knit community is one of a kind. Turner is centered around its schools and the athletic programs. Friday nights in Turner revolve around the high school games and getting together with friends and family. I couldn't have asked for a better place to grow up.
Turner is an excellent small town located near Lewiston/Auburn. The people, schools, stores, and atmosphere all around is fanstastic. It's truly a great place to live.
Turner is a great town in which to raise a family. There are enough conveniences (gas stations, fast food, grocery store), but still somewhat rural.
Start Your Review of Turner
Turner is a relatively small and quite friendly town in Maine. The school systems in Turner are wonderful because of the well-picked staff. Turner is extremely safe and affordable to live in.
I've lived here my whole life. Pretty conservative town. Full of hicks. Beautiful views though. The views from Lower and Upper Street are sweet.
Community focused town! Excellent outdoor recreation, school programs, sports, etc. It's a great place to be.
Average small close-knit community. We are a very involved community, especially on those football Friday nights. At first glance, there's not much to do. However, if you are good at making your own fun or enjoy anything in the great outdoors, you'll enjoy this "small but not too small" town.
Great town if your interested in hunting, snowmobiling. Nothing else to do. Also, if your kids are not sports enthusiasts, this town is not for you.
This area doesn't have a lot of things to do; it is kind of secluded. We recently just got our first stop light and a grocery store. What we do have is clean and well kept, but I wish we had more retail shops and big restaurants.