Talihina Reviews

I love the family atmosphere but they really need more housing and job opportunities. Everyone is very close and always willing to lend a hand, but here lately there has been quite a bit of crime.
I'm not going to lie to you. The whole point of me going to college is to get away from this place. I've lived here my whole life and even as a kid I've wanted to move away. There are people who walk down the streets smoking meth. You can't leave anything outside because it will be stolen. You will get robbed even over a few dollars. This place is not safe and I'd like to go to college and get a degree so I can make enough money to move my 4 other siblings out of here. I'm not looking for pity. I'm just telling it how it is.
I started my senior year in Talihina, OK. I have come to find the people in the community are friendly. The school is outstanding in its academic courses.
Start Your Review of Talihina
Talihina is a small town but surrounded by beautiful mountains on all sides. Beautiful scenery from our Talimena Drive especially during the fall with leaves changing color. Very quiet but limited town except with churches. There are plenty of nice little churches to choose from.