- Town in Connecticut
Stafford Residents Overview
grade B minus
Based on ethnic and economic diversity.
What one word or phrase best describes the people who live in your area?
Based on 4 responses
- Master's degree or higher7%national 12%
- Bachelor's degree15%national 20%
- Some college or associate's degree33%national 29%
- High school diploma or equivalent37%national 27%
- Less than high school diploma7%national 12%
- Two or more races3%
- African American1%
- American Indian or Alaska native0%
- Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander0%
- Other race0%
- <10 years9%
- 10-17 years10%
- 18-24 years12%
- 25-34 years8%
- 35-44 years13%
- 45-54 years14%
- 55-64 years17%
- 65+ years17%
View Nearby Homes
Median Household Income
Household Income Brackets
Median Individual Income
Individual Income Brackets
50%of residents say there is a good sense of community. 4 responses
50%of people say LGBT residents are not very accepted. 4 responses
What is the most helpful tip for a new resident to know before moving to your area?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.