Sherwood Manor Reviews

It's not the best, but it's also not the worst. It's pretty safe here in Enfield, but by no means the safest place.
I don't really pay much attention to politics, but I'm in an economics class and I know enough that Congress is screwing everyone over by creating inflation so that extra money goes to borrowing more money to do unnecessary things in our country that cost money and then it makes them look good because they aren't taxing us, but raising prices on everything so people think they are good in Congress and will reelect them. This country is messed up financially.
Honestly, the weather here is a little crazy sometimes. The winters are harsh with the snow and cold, and the summers are brutal with the heat and humidity, but that's part of being in New England. The fall and spring are beautiful and makes it worth it. I really don't mind the weather here much, but it's not for everyone.
Start Your Review of Sherwood Manor
Being in college with no degree, I can't speak for myself, but I can speak for the teenagers in this town and it's terrible trying to find a quality job. Only fast food places and grocery stores will hire under 18 here and the management and treatment is terrible toward the employees. As for adults, there is nothing really here in Enfield to do as a career so most people commute to the city for a job. Enfield is filled with nothing career worthy
There are so many fast food places in this town that I can't even believe it. Yet that is pretty much all the food we get. It's filled with McDonald's and Dunkin Donuts but we do not have very good quality restaurants here. The night life here is terrible because who wants to go out on a Friday night and take a trip to the McDonald's drive-thru? Not me.
There is very little to no small businesses in this town. It's pretty sad because even though we have nothing here, none of the businesses that come here are able to survive.
Theirs a strong job growth in my area with new stores and restaurants coming in