Shell Rock Reviews

I love the hometown feel that you get when in Shell Rock. I grew up in Clear Lake, Iowa where it had a small town feel, but was big enough that not everyone knew each other. I like that Shell Rock offers the ability to get to know your neighbor all while feeling comfortable leaving your doors unlocked. It is very convenient having the Shell Rock River run right through the middle of town which offers a wide variety of activity including but not limited to, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, tubing, swimming, etc. Shell Rock even has it's own pool to offer the community! I think the best thing that Shell Rock could do to improve is through advertising. I feel that Shell Rock is somewhat of a hidden treasure that only few enjoy because not everyone knows about the town. I look forward to spending many more years in this town, getting to know the residents, and becoming more involved with my community.
I like that it is a small town. Everyone that I have meet in town is very nice. when you drive around other drivers wave at you.
This is a growing town and a wonderful small-town setting for those who wish for their kids to grow up outside of a city and in a place where people are generally kind and welcoming.
Start Your Review of Shell Rock
In Shell Rock, there aren't a lot of options but there are a variety of places to work in Waverly, ten minutes away from Shell Rock, like grocery stores, restaurants, and unique shops.
I live in a small town that consists of two bar restaurants, one Kwik Star, a couple hair salons, a very small Laundromat, a couple car washes, and one automotive repair shop. Ten minutes away from Shell Rock, my hometown, is a town called Waverly where one would get groceries, go out to eat, and buy other necessities needed in every day life. There are a lot more businesses in Waverly than Shell Rock for food, clothing, and merchandise.