Shelby Reviews

It's a small country town. Most amenities you have to travel out of town to get. Mainly have farms and agriculture businesses.
I have enjoyed getting to know the town of Shelby. It is a small town, with a diverse population. There are very many things to do, but the food is tasty and the people are friendly.
I would love to see Shelby Public Schools improve their access to post-secondary education. Village roads need a lot of work as well.
Start Your Review of Shelby
Growing up in this neighbor, it was safe and it was home. I enjoy the nice people in this town. It is a small town and I was able to go to the park with my friends or go for a bike ride with my family. I have so many memories in this neighborhood that I will never forget.
Shelby is a great city, very close knit with several different types of living. THere is a wide variety of places to live, an apartment complex, country houses, city homes. Overall it's a nice city.
Shelby is a town off the beaten path out in the country, neighboring Hart from the south, and New Era from the north. It's a quiet town filled with hardworking individuals that take pride in earning their living on their own terms.
I love the close knit neighbor feeling but it is severely lacking in decor. The buildings are really old and in need of upgrades.