San Francisco Reviews

As a San Francisco native, I believe that SF is one of the best cities in the US to live in. I currently attend the best public high school in San Francisco, Lowell High School, and I really enjoy going to school here because of the rigorous academics as well as the location in this beautiful city. There are many tourist sights (such as the famous Golden Gate Bridge) and wonderful activities for visitors and locals to do, especially downtown. Public transportation is easily accessible and free for low-income students of San Francisco. The city is rich with different cultures, and we are known for taking pride in our diversity and acceptance of everyone. The only downside of living in SF is the unfortunately high rent and housing prices.
There is a lack of affordable housing even before COVID times. Since SF is a tourist-site city, people from everywhere come and adore the San Francisco landmarks such as the Golden Gate Bridge, the Painted Ladies, and more. This leads to more expenses in the city, more homelessness, and more trash on our streets.
I love San Francisco! It's one of my favorite cities in the world! I'm an international student and San Francisco is just perfect for me.
Start Your Review of San Francisco
I LOVE living in San Francisco. I moved here 5 years ago to attend a 4-year university and it has to be the best decision I ever made. I fell in love with the culture and the vibes of the neighborhood I live in. I live in the sunset district and I couldn't be happier. I found a studio unit in a house that is perfect for myself. It helped me stay focused on my studies by not having distracting roommates. I have my own private space including a kitchenette, bathroom, and room. I feel so safe there and I love the fact that it is such a walkable neighborhood. I go walking everyday. The parking is never fun, but it's worth the neighborhood.
I was born and raised in San Francisco and love it. Nothing but good things to say about the city itself, but the only reason I knocked it down one star is because of gentrification. A lot of the city's diversity is being kicked out because they can't afford to live here. The culture that was once there is going away but natives still find a way to bring that culture alive. Be on the lookout for the low riders in the Mission, the music at the Bart station or downtown, and of course the best burritos in the Mission.
Overall, San Francisco is a super nice place to live. Ive lived here since the age of 3 and there are still many places for me to explore. There are many tourist sites with good views. Some areas of the city can be scary/dangerous at times.
It's a diverse city that offers something for everyone. Regarding education opportunities and options, the Bay Area is one of the top places in the country to come and explore your educational interests.
I like the diversity in San Francisco. There are many people from different backgrounds, which results in an awesome mix of cultures.
San Francisco is filled with a diverse community of people from different cultures. Different districts such as Nob Hill, Mission, Chinatown, Embarcadero, SOMA, Financial District and Hayes Valley are all filled with beautiful landmarks and history. Here you'll get the opportunity to meet amazing people telling you their unique stories and experiences. Once you step foot into the city and get to experience it for yourself, you will then finally understand the meaning of a Sanctuary city.
I love San Francisco! It's a huge city but it feels small and homely. There's always so much to do. Lots of music venues and places to party. It is extremely expensive to live here but if you can afford it, it's so worth it!!
I really enjoy San Francisco. I am originally from the East Bay but moving to San Francisco was the first time I was out in the world by myself. I love how fast paced SF is compared to other cities in the bay area, but I really like how you can still find peace throughout the city. I love that San Francisco helps push you out of your comfort zone naturally and forces you to grow in ways you never knew you could. Being in a city like this helps you find your community. I love SF but if I had to change something I would bring back the mission, the mission I grew up with and visited to be with my cousins. Its very different now and a lot of people have had to leave because of gentrification. I wish I could bring back those who made SF famous around the world, the people who made SF unique.
San Francisco is many things to many people, but just make San Francisco yours, in your own way. I moved here in 1994 and have seen the city grow and shrink because of the Dot.com crash and now the Pandemic. You have to love SF to really enjoy, that means accepting that it is "Tales of the City", but ultimately if you give it a chance you can make your own amazing tales (friends, chosen family, etc.) of the city here. Oh and the cycling is amazing!!! Volunteer to get a better feel of the city and the diverse communities that live here.
I love San Francisco!! As someone in their early 20s it’s the perfect city! You have so many places to meet up with friends and get coffee. As well as feeling a sense of community even in a large city.
It is a City like no other. There is Chinatown, the financial district, the Mission district, the Sunset, the Excelsior, The Bayview, the Fillmore, the Richmond, North Beach, Civic Center, The Haight Ashbury, Visitation Valley, The SoMa, Fishermans Wharf, The Marina, Union Square, the Castro, Alamo Square, etc.
I love San Francisco because it is where all the action is. This is a great place to meet the Love of your life. Hey, its where I found mine.
San Francisco is a beautiful city located in the bay area. There are a lot of things to do and see. While traffic is common it is usually manageable and public transportation is reliable as well as easy to use. The city has a lot of restaurants and there are many activities you can do in the city like site seeing. However, San Francisco is very expensive.
I was born and raised in the San Francisco Mission District and I every time that I visit the Mission District I feel the love of the community. I am proud to be part of the community.
I was born and raised here and I love everything about my city. From the diversity to the types of cuisine presented.
Start Your Review of San Francisco
San Francisco is a nice place to be. The people here are pretty nice. San Francisco is expensive to live in.
I like living here I think there are many opportunities here and its much easier to make connections in SF than many other cities
The people here are some of the nicest people here. We mostly keep to ourselves, and are really open and accepting. Of course, there are a few bad apples here and there, but I would say if you can afford it, SF is the place to be. The bad news is it is insanely expensive to live here. They house prices are astronomical, and the food and a regular sandwich can run you about $10. The beaches are a major perk and the parks are very modern and kid-friendly.