- Town in Wisconsin
Reedsburg Residents Overview
Based on ethnic and economic diversity.
What one word or phrase best describes the people who live in your area?
Based on 3 responses
- Family oriented33%
- Master's degree or higher6%national 12%
- Bachelor's degree15%national 20%
- Some college or associate's degree30%national 29%
- High school diploma or equivalent40%national 27%
- Less than high school diploma10%national 12%
- Two or more races3%
- American Indian or Alaska native2%
- African American0%
- Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander0%
- Other race0%
- <10 years16%
- 10-17 years11%
- 18-24 years9%
- 25-34 years15%
- 35-44 years13%
- 45-54 years11%
- 55-64 years11%
- 65+ years13%
View Nearby Homes
Median Household Income
Household Income Brackets
Median Individual Income
Individual Income Brackets
- of residents say there is a good sense of community. 3 responses
- of people say LGBT residents are somewhat accepted. 3 responses
What is the most helpful tip for a new resident to know before moving to your area?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.