Rahway Reviews

Most homes are beautifully maintained. Friendly residents ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I like how diverse the schools are. I would like to see a more challenging curriculum in the school system.
I love it here. There's a bunch of things to do and places to hang out with friends. There's a train station right downtown so you can go anywhere!
Start Your Review of Rahway
A great area! It can be really diverse, and most of the people around are friendly. There are nice places to go to and visit nearby as well.
Rahway is family friendly and offers a lot of things to do. I love that I can take a walk along the Rahway River if I just want to get away and enjoy nature. Rahway has lovely restaurants to go to for a dinner date and a great shopping area. The neighborhoods are safe and the community is always welcoming!
Lived here a majority of my 34 years of life ... it was a trash town growing up and is only getting worse .... I couldn’t believe I saw someone describe this cesspool as being “ laid back “ ..... it might be considered an upgrade and laid back if you’re coming from Syria ?
I have been living in Rahway my entire life. People are friendly, it has beautiful parks, a great library and community based recreation center. I love it here.
Very nice town. I've been living in Rahway for years. It's tight community the town is up and coming although neighboring towns tend to give us negative reviews, most of the information is false. The town is relatively very safe with decent hard working people. There are always community activities for the family. The downtown area is developing beautifully with rentals and nice shops. Property value is on the rise and the schools are decent. The high school has an impressive performing arts programs and football team. During the summer there are concerts and festivals as well as in the winter. The rec center offers all kinds of lessons from a tennis program to yarn and art classes at a fair price to residents from the town. The Rahway of today is not the same town it was 20 years ago so the neighboring more affluent towns tend to give it a bad rap. Overall you get your bang for your buck in this town if you move fast and acquire property now as prices are surging fast.
I like the diversity and all the new people I get to see everyday at my school and what I would like to see changed is if the people would grow to be a bit more liberal.
I think Rahway is a nice little town. It has a few parks, nice pizza places, and a friendly environment. The town could clean it up more and fix more of the roads though.
Rahway is a nice place to live. I personally live near the Linden as well, and it's pretty quiet. Not much happens, but the City of Rahway always is running events that are good for children and families. Especially, during the summer time and during all holidays, there's always something to do in the city of Rahway. The public schooling system for Rahway is less favorable however.
Rahway is a place to raise a family. It is a nice town but also provides the reality of the real world. Having all the restaurants and shops downtown along with the train station really connects us to the outside world.
The town is very laid back. They are currently building a lot of apartment buildings being built around town. School system could use a lot of work. Safety is pretty good nothing bad really happens around here. A lot of places to eat around town. Commute to New York is not that bad, we have our own train station and we have some cabs around if needed. Not that many jobs available around here. Though the neighborhood is really good.
Rahway is a nice town to live in, I've lived in the town ever since I was born, 22 years. The schools are diverse and there isn't much that goes on at night.
Great real estate market,Close to all public transportation. I heard the school system is really good. Taxes on the property and still very moderate
Great neighborhoods with beautiful older homes. You can walk to restaurants and parks. Diverse and welcoming to all.
Full of life and diversity. Great place to get a new start in life.Here in rahway we have fun town get together like movie nights, concerts and parades. All year long Rahway has stuff going on plus if you work in the City the train station is right there. I will say it is a little expensive to live here because of all the new condos being built around the downtown area. The Schools are a little over crowded due to the new buildings going up.
Start Your Review of Rahway
Rahway is a beautiful small diverse town. The only downfall about the town is the housing market and rent. The nightlight in Rahway makes you want to hop on the train and headover to NYC to better enjoy your night.
Rahway is such a great neighborhood! From the nightlife to the day brunches. I feel safe and always welcomed
Commuting is great due to the proximity of highways and trains, but local activities are not that great. Nearby towns have far better downtowns, stores, restaurants and parking. The Arts center is supposed to be up and coming, but so far has not had much of real quality and is not that accessible to the local residents. City Hall leaves many residents with a bad taste in their mouth, and parents in particular complain about the hard to access library with unfriendly staff. The Rahway Highschool actually provides the best entertainment with excellent arts programs that are superior to just about anything available downtown or in other local highschools.