- City in Utah
Provo Real Estate Market
About Provo Real Estate
Based on home values, property taxes, housing costs, local schools, and more.
Rent vs. Own
Sponsored Mortgage Options for Provo
- Find a loan that's right for you. Compare today's top mortgage and refinancing providers.
- Fast financing, unprecedented service, and no hidden fees.
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Get Pre-Qualified for a Loan
Real Estate Costs
Median Home Value
- of residents say housing is affordable. 177 responses
- of residents say the exterior quality of homes is good or excellent. 177 responses
- of residents say the interior quality of homes is good or excellent. 177 responses
- of residents say there is a good variety of homes. 177 responses
- of residents say there are a few vacant or abandoned properties here and there. 181 responses
- of residents say that parking is readily available. 177 responses
Homes in Provo have a median value of $271,300. The median rent price in Provo is $877 and most residents rent their homes. Provo is very walkable, and there are a lot of parks nearby.