Pittsburgh Reviews

I was born and raised in Pittsburgh. While I think inclusivity should be increased and diversity should be welcomed, I believe that Pittsburgh is on its way to becoming an improved city. This city has excellent schools, universities, nightlife and a sense of community in each neighborhood.
test test testtest test testtest test testtest test testtest test testtest test testtest test testtest test testtest test testtest test testtest test testtest test testtest test testtest test testtest test testtest test testtest test testtest test testtest test testtest test testtest test testtest test testtest test testtest test testtest test testtest test testtest test testtest test testtest test testtest test testtest test testtest test test
I like Pittsburgh because its my home city. The sports teams are really good and everyone will talk to you. its a big city with lots of things to do and many events to attend to and to have a great time. certain tourist attractions will make you want to never leave. there is a saying here that even if you leave this city you always find your way back home.
Start Your Review of Pittsburgh
I love how green the city is and the numerous parks and conservatory. There is also a good amount of great restaurants. There are so many cool museums to check out especially those that change every season. The downside would be the unreliability of public transportation. I wish there was some better way of getting around other than taking the bus.
The cost of living is very low for what the city offers in terms of cultural resources - arts, music, etc. It's a very unique place in terms of aesthetic, geography, and secret spots.
Pittsburgh is a wonderful city where I have made childhood memories with great friends. It is a very safe city to live in with friendly citizens. The suburban areas that surround Pittsburgh are great places to live because of cost and education. The sports are great here and they connect our community.
not very diverse, school districts spend more money on sports than necessary. students are not challenged enough in schools. parts of the city are gentrified.
I love the city of Pittsburgh, and Im thankful beyond words to live in such a beautiful, safe city. I've lived here my entire life and I will continue to live here and raise family.
Every time you go into Pittsburgh, you experience something new. New people, new adventures, and new friends. The thing I love about Pittsburgh is that you can park in one spot and you can spend a day and have an adventure.
PITTSBURGH IS BEAUTIFUL NICE PLCE TO MAKE MOVIES AND EMPLOYMENT OFFERS ARE PLENTY AND THE CITY AT NIGHT IS JUST AMZAING WE HAVE GREAT SPORTS TEAMS AND CENTERS
It's a very nice city, not much to complain about. Pittsburgh is clean, has lots of good food, all the city stuff, without being much of a city. The housing cost is relatively low for a city, and there are lots of major businesses in the area. It's diverse and it only gets more diverse when college starts. Lots of international students come from all over for the schools there.
Very friendly and diverse city with plenty of opportunities for education and employment. Ideal location for those that enjoy a smaller city.
Great Place to Live and go to school. They have some of the best colleges and universities in the country.
It's truly the Goldy Locks of cities, not too big not too small. Not too hot not too cold. The city is beautiful and I love living here.
There is so much to do around Pittsburgh, covering many interests and activities. It's been growing positively and is only getting better, lots of jobs and an affordable cost of living. It could use some more transportation solutions though, people here often drive insane and I don't understand it. Let's race to the stoplight, and then to the next one?
I have lived near Pittsburgh my whole life. I have been to downtown Pittsburgh more times than I can count and have never had any disappointments. Pittsburgh has so much to offer. It meets the needs for all types of people.
I really like this city. As rated most livable city in the United States I truly believe it. This city is well taken care of and there are a lot of activities and things to do here. Not only is this city known for it's champion sports it has unbelievable views.
Start Your Review of Pittsburgh
I like the experiences you can have in downtown Pittsburgh. These can range from seeing a baseball game or riding the Inclines. I would like to see the quality of the roads improved.
I am here for school and it wasn't the best city to attend -- lots of traffic and garbage is everywhere.
Safe city, friendly people. The city is not too busy. Not many things to do compared to New York City, but such a cozy place to live at!