Philadelphia Real Estate Market
About Philadelphia Real Estate
Based on home values, property taxes, housing costs, local schools, and more.
Urban Suburban Mix
Rent vs. Own
Sponsored Mortgage Options for Philadelphia
- Find a loan that's right for you. Compare today's top mortgage and refinancing providers.
- Fast financing, unprecedented service, and no hidden fees.
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Homes for Sale
Get Pre-Qualified for a Loan
Real Estate Costs
Median Home Value
- of residents say housing is affordable. 162 responses
- of residents say the exterior quality of homes is good or excellent. 162 responses
- of residents say the interior quality of homes is good or excellent. 162 responses
- of residents say there is a good variety of homes. 162 responses
- of residents say a noticable portion of properties are vacant or abandoned. 162 responses
- of residents say that parking is readily available. 162 responses
Explore Real Estate in Similar Places
- grade BBaltimore
- City in Maryland
- Rating 3.48 out of 5 659 reviews
- grade AWashington, D.C.
- City in District of Columbia
- Rating 4.07 out of 5 697 reviews
- grade A minusColumbus
- City in Ohio
- Rating 3.94 out of 5 1,303 reviews
- grade ABoston
- City in Massachusetts
- Rating 4.16 out of 5 725 reviews
Homes in Philadelphia have a median value of $163,000. The median rent price in Philadelphia is $1,042 and most residents own their homes. Philadelphia is very walkable, and there are a lot of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks nearby.