- City in Illinois
Peoria Real Estate Market
About Peoria Real Estate
grade B minus
Based on home values, property taxes, housing costs, local schools, and more.
Rent vs. Own
Sponsored Mortgage Options for Peoria
- Find a loan that's right for you. Compare today's top mortgage and refinancing providers.
- Fast financing, unprecedented service, and no hidden fees.
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Get Pre-Qualified for a Loan
Real Estate Costs
Median Home Value
- of residents say housing is affordable. 31 responses
- of residents say the exterior quality of homes is good or excellent. 31 responses
- of residents say the interior quality of homes is good or excellent. 31 responses
- of residents say there is a good variety of homes. 31 responses
- of residents say there are a few vacant or abandoned properties here and there. 34 responses
- of residents say that parking is readily available. 31 responses
Homes in Peoria have a median value of $125,700. The median rent price in Peoria is $806 and most residents own their homes. Peoria is walkable, and there are a lot of bars, restaurants, and parks nearby.