Penn Wynne Reviews

Some parts have busy roads others are relatively quiet. You can get really anything you are looking for here.
We love Penn Wynne, it is a beautiful neighborhood with great schools (lower merion school district) and maintains a small town feel even though it borders the city. Close to all the shops in Ardmore and surrounded by beautiful parks.
I love living in Penn Wynne, Pennsylvania. I have lived here for the past 15 years and spent elementary, middle, and am currently finishing up high school living in this neighborhood. Many of my friends live here, and I have met many kind people from all over Penn Wynne. Penn Wynne has a small town feeling with all of the benefits of living minutes away from Philadelphia. I love the parks and open spaces that Penn Wynne has to offer. I am not sure where I will live when I am older, but Penn Wynne will always have a special place in my heart.
Start Your Review of Penn Wynne
It's a nice place to live if you want a good public school with a moderately reasonable commute to the city.
It's a pretty safe area. No worries. Family friendly
The schools are great but it has been somewhat difficult to fit in since most people here my age has known each other since elementary school.
When ever there are big problems our city is right on top of it
People are starting to find jobs
There is always a place to go for what ever my need
People tend to grow old here.
The city is close so there are always things to do
Housing is good in the area kind of pricey
There is sometimes a lot of traffic, being close to the city
It is always easy to find a place to dine