Paris Reviews

I love downtown Paris, there are so many local shops and restaurants and the owners are so friendly and helpful. It’s relaxing to take a stroll and pop in some of the historical buildings, beautiful scenery.
I have lived in Paris for 19 years and while it may not be the perfect town it is home. I know the town like the back of my hand.
Paris, KY has that small town feel. Being only a few minutes from Lexington. Paris has a drive-in, a fun downtown. I've lived within Paris my whole life, the people are nice. It's a great spot for a family. I think Paris could use new people too.
Start Your Review of Paris
I live in Paris and yes it's a good and beautiful place to live BUT the only issue is THE DRUGS they need to get it under control and if for some unknown reason they can't then call in State Police and what other they might need. These drug dealers/runners need to be picked up.!!! BUT it's a shame when you see for yourself a police officer walk up to a girl and say oh yea we know you smoking and carrying BUT we ain't worried about you. I'm like WTF. Plus it's awful when Paris Police know about a certain house and drugs are being sold and used and they DO NOTHING about it
Paris is my hometown and I love it. The people are friendly and everyone works together. It is your typical small town. Is there some cronyism? of course. but overall a great place to grow up.
While it's a sleepy town, I like the old buildings and the bustling downtown area. There are some great food places (even good Mexican!) and a cool brewery. The horse farms in the area are stunning - sometimes it's like living back in the good ole' days.
Quiet small town with all the necessities...lots of horses. Slow pace but I wouldn't change a thing.