Paoli Reviews

I would not recommend living in Paoli. It has become a city with traffic comparable to Philadelphia. In the last 10 years the people moving to Paoli are horrible. They are extremely nasty, selfish and snobbish. I am in the process of moving out of this area.
I love living in Paoli! Being so close to the city, allows for exciting weekend activities at your fingertips, but is not congested, and much slower paced for a relaxing atmosphere during the weekdays.
overall very safe neighborhood. very happy to see that the township is expanding the train station to attract more commuters into the city and open up more available jobs.
Start Your Review of Paoli
There are no major crimes, only issues with drugs occasionally because there are a lot of wealthy people in the area and burglaries.
I have lived in Paoli my entire life and recently moved houses but stayed in the town. It is my favorite place to live, not too far from the city and everything is so convenient. I love it here.
It's a quiet area, so I have not seen many policemen, they are more concerned with petty things, not large-scale crimes.
I have grown up here all my life, I haven't seen much of a change except for 2008 when the economy crashed and many neighbors were moving out.
The police are always visible, and are always prompt when called.
The area where I live is very safe. Everyone knows each other and we all watch out for everyone. I would choose to live here again.