Old Westbury Reviews

Old westbury is avery clean and safe area. New York Institute of Technology and LIU Post , 2 universities in area, but still not a very pupoulated are.
I go to school at Wheatley which is located in Old Westbury. I have had a great high school experience in Old Westbury. I feel safe in my school and it is not a crowded area because it is an overall wealthy location. The only things I would change is that there is not much to do around the area. The only way to have fun is leaving the town. Nevertheless, I still feel glad to grow up nearby and go to school here. I know my friends feel the same as me. We only wish that some of the kids didn't grow up to be snobby because they are living in such a wealthy town and think they can get away with anything. Old Westbury is pretty cool though. 10/10 recommend.
it was an okay experience not the best. I wish I went to NYC campus. Food options are okay around it. College night life was average as well I met amazing people and became family to me
Start Your Review of Old Westbury
I attend school in the area and I really like it. Some neighborhoods are better than others but overall it's really nice, many shopping options and close to all major highways.
Beautiful area and houses, stuck up people.