Old Mystic Reviews

Old Mystic is NOT a town. It is part of Groton, CT. This is important to know if you are researching schools, taxes, property restrictions and so on.
I love my town. I enjoy being able to walk my dog as well as feeling safe. There is a good selection of restaurants in the area. Downtown Mystic is quaint with the drawbridge and all the local shops. Living in small town encourages me to support local business and give back to the community. People are very kinda here and very active. This town is kept clean and offers many places for pets. Living in a small town give me the sense of belonging and apart of a bigger family.
Mystic was a wonderful town to grow up in! There's always something to do in the area.
Start Your Review of Old Mystic
It's a very touristy area, and the local businesses are quite welcoming to residents and tourists.
There are many great local bakeries and restaurants that prepare food fresh and daily using all local and organic ingredients. There are a few food co-ops that have all organic and locally grown food. We also have many big companies that eventually run other small town business out of business. Although, due to Mystic being a small village, a lot of the mom and pop stores are still around.
Mystic, Connecticut is a tourist community and is the busiest between April - early November. This is the easiest time to get a job, and a job in tips is where you will make the most money. When it is winter, places like Downtown Mystic is a dead zone since it is on the water and the harsh ocean breeze is frigid.