Oakwood Reviews

I have lived in Oakwood all of my life and absolutely love the community. Everyone is extremely friendly and outgoing, even just driving around the city many people will wave to you. It is really nice being able to walk just about anywhere and have the ability to meet friends in a matter of minutes. The city itself is very pretty and whenever I talk to someone who doesn't live in Oakwood they are always impressed with the houses and the amount of trees within Oakwood.
We moved to Oakwood almost a year ago from a great Dayton subarb. We couldn’t be be more happy with everything that oakwood has to offer our family.
I really enjoy living in the Oakwood community. It is a safe and connected suburb with a small population. This is nice as a High school student, as I know many people and their families.
Start Your Review of Oakwood
It is a nice, quite area. The friendly atmosphere of downtown is awesome. I love to go shopping and dining here, too.
Oakwood is a great place to live. It is an upper middle class neighborhood with an amazing high school, a very friendly community, and well-kept parks. One thing that could use some work is Oakwood's diversity.
Oakwood is an amazing place to call home. We moved to Oakwood from another highly ranked suburb in Ohio exactly one year ago. Our neighbors have been so welcoming, our son has thrived in their excellent schools, and we have virtually no commute to work. Oakwood's pricing is a bargain compared to other similar neighborhoods across the state and the country. If you want a close-knit neighborhood centered around the schools, with charming houses and tree-lined streets, then welcome home!
Fantastic place to live and shop. Dorothy Lane Market is a full service grocery store with great wine selections and a grill that serves up made to order. The neighbors are very friendly and it is a great place for families and pet friendly too.
Amazing tight knit community with excellent schools. Perfect place to raise a family. Residents are friendly and courteous. Incredibly fast response time by local law enforcement. Quiet neighborhood where all residents take pride in their homes and community.
The general atmosphere is relatively tranquil, depending on the area. Deep in the suburbs, it is quiet. But near the city, there's a lot of bustling activity.