Oakdale Reviews

Oakdale is a very quiet and tight-knit area. It is very safe and peaceful. The bustling of the city does not exist in this suburb.
Very family friendly. Safe and affordable. Housing market is excellent. There is a nice rec center and the schools district is awesome.
I love Oakdale, We live in a mobile home park and it's close to shops, restaurants, grocery stores ect. I feel safe and love the kick back country atmosphere. The school district is awesome. Really can say enough.
Start Your Review of Oakdale
Oakdale is a small hometown right off of 376 W. This town is located in a great school district, the police station is right down the road, and this town is only a 25 minute drive from the beautiful city of Pittsburgh. The cost of living is middle class and the homes are all around 3-5 bedrooms.
I love living in the Oakdale area! It is just a stone's throw away from a gorgeous state park, the local diner serves the best food, and the West Allegheny School District is great for academics. Oakdale is far enough away from the city to get a peaceful, quiet feel, but only a half hour or so away from Pittsburgh.
I was born and raised in a small town called Oakdale in the outskirts of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I loved growing up in a town where everyone knew each other on a personal level. There is not much to do in the winter months, but in the summer, there is always something to do. From the parades to the Hawaiian luau, and not to mention the carnivals. I love my small town but there is always room for improvement. Although the community does recycle, I would like to have more recycling areas and bins in the town to help promote a healthier and cleaner environment.