Oak Grove Reviews

It has been wonderful growing up in Oak Grove, MO It is a small town with a big heart. People care about each other. We are family. The school district is A+. The teachers care and are willing to help in any way. It is also nice being close to shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. If you are wanting a small town, close community, then Oak Grove, MO is the town for you too.
Oak Grove is one of those quiet small towns in Missouri that ooze hospitality, but it's also not too far from Kansas City. It has a great community, and the neighborhoods are safe enough it's not uncommon to see carefree children riding their bikes downtown after school. The public schools in Oak Grove (and Grain Valley) are some of the best in Missouri as well. I have loved living in Oak Grove and hope to stay for many more years.
I like that it's a smaller town and people know each other. It's close to the highway and also has great food locations. There is also a Wal-Mart in town.
Start Your Review of Oak Grove
A small town, with a few good mom and pop restaurants. A small school district allows for students to form closer relationships with other students and teachers. The small town vibe is perfect, but it is close enough to larger cities so that residents won't get bored.
I enjoy my town and would not choose anywhere else to grow up.
Oak Grove is the town that I have resided in my entire life. There is a traditional, small-town atmosphere throughout the entire place. This is charming to visitors. However, I am a very liberal, independent student, and the majority of the town is right-wing conservative. This makes it very hard to "go with the flow", but this town is all that I know in my 18 years.
We stay to ourselves; however, the athletics programs for the youth are phenomenal.
I enjoy small town living where I know my kids are pretty safe.
There's just so much drama between the people, but that's simply because it's a small town.
There are lots of small business to offer fun.
We all drive, there tends to be heavy traffic.
There are lost of jobs for teens in the area, and a smaller section for adults in the area.
We have a safe neighborhood,and lots of cop security.