Nuevo Reviews

Full of drug addicts and trash. Not a good place to raise a family. Kids are scared to go out side at night alone
Nuevo is a small area, with not much too it, however it does offer a small friendly family environment and is pretty quiet.
It's a farmer town in the middle of nowhere. Most of the town is dusty and filled with weeds. Nothing of real note here and it's away from most forms of entertainment. It's cheap to live here though.
Start Your Review of Nuevo
NUEVO, CALIFORNIA IS A SMALL RURAL TOWN LOCATED IN THE COUNTY OF RIVERSIDE. WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THE CITY OF NUEVO, IS THE LANDSCAPE AND SMALL TOWN FEEL. COUNTRY LIVING IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA.
Nuevo is a small town, it has fields that go for miles and it makes you feel as if you were free. Let's just say that when you look out your window you are amazed by the view of rocky mountains and the sun setting between them.
I have inhabited this region for my entire life. It holds many childhood memories for me, which I could never replace. I love it here.
I'm not concerned with state government.
There is no nature, it is too empty and dry.
It's not too bad it's not enough to make someone stay in the house.
It's alright mostly dirt roads and not too much to see.
It's way too hot and very dry in this area.
There is absolutely nothing in this area.
There aren't too many jobs in the area and too many people already looking for jobs.
They're alright you can get what you need but it doesn't have a lot of variety.
It like any other neighborhood
Not too much to do.
Hard to find jobs most are too far away.