Nottingham Reviews

Its quiet, which is nice, but there is not much to do. An increase in small business would be beneficial.
It's my favorite place in the world. Everytime I leave, I'm reminded why I call this place home.
There is almost no crime in Nottingham. The police here are very responsive and keep our town safe and off the radar.
Start Your Review of Nottingham
I wouldn't want to live any where else in the world. We are 30 minutes from almost every beach, 15 minutes from every grocery store, and the town itself is beautifully situated! The property values stay high thanks to the law that Nottingham may not have any businesses. This keeps the area safe, nicely maintained, and a good place to raise kids. I myself went to Nottingham School, and although I didn't like it, I was able to excel at Coe-Brown Northwood Academy. I love Nottingham and everybody who lives here, does too!
I love the great outdoors, so this is a nice spot for be. I am surrounded by good people and trees.
Nottingham is nice because all the house are different. They are nicely spaced apart as well. You have your own space. Some house are new and others have been there for 50 to 100 years. All the yards are nice and mowed for the most part.
Nottingham is a smaller town, in Nottingham itself there is Lairs, which is a sub/pizza/mini market. I love there food. Just outside of Nottingham there are some fast food places like McDonalds, Dunkin' Donuts, and subways. There are restaurants such as, Tuckaway, sub places, and Chinese food. And there are is an ice cream place close by.
Where I lived there are trees and rivers everywhere. There is a state park in the area that is not far from Nottingham. The lake, Pawtuckaway, is beautiful and very nice to swim in. There is also a boating area so you can go boating, fishing, kayaking, and canoeing. There are mountains to hike on.
My town is really good. I have been living there for about 17 years. A few things have happened throughout the years of living there. If there was crimes or something was stolen, it was from kids who live outside my town. I have always felt safe when I am home and alone. I have never been worried about my safety.