Nottingham Reviews

Nottingham is a wonderful, community based town. There are many citizens here willing to help each other. Almost all neighbors are friendly, willing to lend a helping hand often. Low crime rate, great place to raise a family.
Small close knit community full of kind people who are always willing to help others. Everyone knows everyone and you see people you know everywhere you go and they always wave. It makes it feel so welcoming
it is a quiet town in New Hampshire and everyone is friendly and close-knit. It's a woodsy area which means fall and winter are beautiful.
Start Your Review of Nottingham
We love the school district and the tight knit community. We are close to all of the marjor high ways and far enough out to have the country setting. The community center, baseball fields and playgrounds are always kept up and the kids love it.
Nice quiet woodsy place. Great state park.
School is small but the kids like it. Not much to do if you don’t hike or hunt. If you have an urban desire , you won’t like it . Real estate is reasonable so you can make your funds go far
Its quiet, which is nice, but there is not much to do. An increase in small business would be beneficial.
It's my favorite place in the world. Everytime I leave, I'm reminded why I call this place home.
There is almost no crime in Nottingham. The police here are very responsive and keep our town safe and off the radar.
I wouldn't want to live any where else in the world. We are 30 minutes from almost every beach, 15 minutes from every grocery store, and the town itself is beautifully situated! The property values stay high thanks to the law that Nottingham may not have any businesses. This keeps the area safe, nicely maintained, and a good place to raise kids. I myself went to Nottingham School, and although I didn't like it, I was able to excel at Coe-Brown Northwood Academy. I love Nottingham and everybody who lives here, does too!
I love the great outdoors, so this is a nice spot for be. I am surrounded by good people and trees.
Nottingham is nice because all the house are different. They are nicely spaced apart as well. You have your own space. Some house are new and others have been there for 50 to 100 years. All the yards are nice and mowed for the most part.
Nottingham is a smaller town, in Nottingham itself there is Lairs, which is a sub/pizza/mini market. I love there food. Just outside of Nottingham there are some fast food places like McDonalds, Dunkin' Donuts, and subways. There are restaurants such as, Tuckaway, sub places, and Chinese food. And there are is an ice cream place close by.
Where I lived there are trees and rivers everywhere. There is a state park in the area that is not far from Nottingham. The lake, Pawtuckaway, is beautiful and very nice to swim in. There is also a boating area so you can go boating, fishing, kayaking, and canoeing. There are mountains to hike on.
My town is really good. I have been living there for about 17 years. A few things have happened throughout the years of living there. If there was crimes or something was stolen, it was from kids who live outside my town. I have always felt safe when I am home and alone. I have never been worried about my safety.