Norwalk Reviews

Norwalk is a great city to live in. I have lived here my whole life and it is such a safe place to be. Everyone here is so nice and great. People are super welcoming and kind. Norwalk is also very clean and safe.
My overall experience with Norwalk is its a good place to live and the people who live here have deep roots here.
Norwalk is a local suburb city located in the Los Angeles County area. Norwalk is a small but thriving city with a wide diversity of cultures. With a population just over 106, 000 people, Norwalk has 31 award winning schools K-12 within the Norwalk-La Mirada Unified School District.
Start Your Review of Norwalk
I enjoy living in Norwalk. There are many school near where I live and I think that they are quite nice. There is a great variety of places where I can eat and shop within walking distance of my home in Norwalk, and the residents seem pretty friendly. It is also very close to other cities nearby, in case you want to go to the surrounding areas. It is generally pretty quiet near the area where I live and I think that it is pretty safe.
Some areas are nice and many areas are questionable. Lots of vacant businesses and too many pawnshops for one city.
Norwalk is honestly one of the greatest cities in Southeast Los Angeles County. There is many places to discover in Norwalk like the civic center, Norwalk town square, plenty of places to eat around this great city. The rent is also pretty cheap, and it is very safe around Norwalk there is not very much crime that goes on around here it is very peaceful, calm, and conservative. This neighborhood has the greatest people you could ever live next to and get to be able to be friends with. In all honesty, of you were to move to Southeast LA, Norwalk would be one of the best choices you could make, you won’t regret living here.
Great if you are near the Downey Santa Fe springs border other parts can get a bit ghetto but not to bad
Norwalk is a neat place to live, pretty decent overall. It's got the town square which is very affordable and a great amc theatre. The schools are pretty good too, but could use some work.
I have lived In Norwalk my whole life so I am familiar with my surroundings. I know where the local restaurants and supermarkets are, and they are all excellent. My go-to's are Stater Brothers and Yoshinoya, which is 5 minutes walking distance from my house. I love that I live in a safe environment. It is also beneficial that my grandpa lives 5 houses away from me and my cousins live 10 houses away from me. If I want to visit my family, travel is not a problem. Usually parties are held there too which allows me to sleepover and just return to my house the next morning. Overall, Norwalk is a very great place, and though there are richer cities, I wouldn't want to leave here.
It has many surrounding cites where you could do nice things with family or friends. It is close to the beach and it also has many events within the city that you could attend to.
Disgustingly hot. Streets filled with dropped crack pipes, codine bottles, broken glass and shooters. Every night DOZENS of crackheads would emerge to fight with each other. Every school in the area has a low quality of education. Everyone is rude. Very few good stores.
Norwalk is a small town that is just east of Los Angeles, it is predominately Hispanic. Norwalk is a family friendly city where plenty of families reside. Norwalk may be a small suburb, but it just as other cities with in the Los Angeles area can be and is a bit expensive and not as culturally diverse as other neighborhoods and its architecture is extremely dated. I believe that many cites can thrive just as the big cites that surround them with a few small changes, some of the things I would like to see Norwalk improve on, is it diversity, lowering the amount of rent, ridding the street of some gang violence, and supplying the local markets with healthier food choices.
Norwalk is a good place to get a college student or other young adult started with living independently. There are a lot of establishments that hold potential job postitions that young people might find appealing, there are plenty of stores to do cheap grocery shopping at, plenty of fast food restaurants and typical young adult hangouts and workout options. One thing I wish could be added in is some higher end shops and restaurants, just so there is a wider range of choice.
I have lived here for most of my life and I can't be more happy than being here. The neighborhood is very quiet and safe. I've never had any trouble with any neighbors. The community is very open and welcoming. Nothing is ever to far and the commute to markets and other such things is very small.
Good and bad areas of Norwalk. City life, many stores, restaurants, community college. Close to fwys.
Norwalk is a pretty great city, their is a few bad elements around the town but that isn’t really a big deal. Norwalk has a lot of diversity, there is better air quality, the environment is a lot better as well as family friendly, yes Norwalk is a great place to raise your family. I currently live in Norwalk and it is very safe where I live there is almost little to no crime. The public schooling system is great, everything is great In Norwalk.
Certain parts of Norwalk are nicer than others. It was a great 12 years so far, not too scary or sketchy. Certain areas are better for kids than others. Not the best school district.
Start Your Review of Norwalk
I like Norwalk because it contains everything my family and I need in a small range. We do not have to go very far to find grocery stores or quality restaurants, for example. However, come parts of the city could be considered unsafe and could stand to be improved.
law is a joke in this city i don't even feel safe walking the streets alone at night , homelessness is visible everywhere . you hear coppers and police sirens at midnight every other day and lets not talk about the condition of the street its full of dirt and garbage . we need a mayor who gets the job done and changes the city for good .
I love the diversity of people in norwalk and the safety, the only thing i would like to see achange in would be the affordability of the houses. Other then that it is a nice neighborhood with friendly people.