North Kingstown Reviews

Lived here 12 years. Very clean, quiet, no crime and easy access to rt 4 to head to Warwick/Providence or to Narragansett/Jamestown/Newport. People mind their own business and the town has easy access to everyday needs like supermarkets, drug stores, walmart, home depot among other stores. The town has a nice little beach plus an old school downtown area in Wickford with a few shops and restaurants near the water. The school system is very good and property taxes are among the lowest in the state. All in all, it's a great place to live and raise a family if you like peace and quiet, clean neighborhoods, low taxes and a very good public school system.
Close to the beaches . Beautiful town. Close to Providence with plenty of history and great colleges. Also the town is a quiet rural place with easy assess to interstate 95 and Route 1. The school system is very good and offers many different learning options. If the public isn't something that you want it also very close to charters schools and Christian school and Catholic schools.
Lived here my whole life. It's safe, cleans and easy to get to either the city or beach! There's not much in the way of nightlife, but there's a few good restaurants.
Start Your Review of North Kingstown
North Kingstown is a great town that has many beaches, trails and parks. It is centrally located to surrounding towns and has easy access to highways. North Kingstown has many eateries, athletic facilities and offers a lot to families. The schools are not bad either.
North Kingstown is a safe, expansive and family friendly place to live. The cost of living is rather high but the quality of life is lovely. It offers an abundance of restaurants, local businesses, gyms, beaches, and more.
I liked the school system, I feel it prepared me well for college and I felt very safe throughout my neighborhood and the area around me.
I like the whole family dynamics of North Kngstown not to mention the divetsity. Communities are always Volunteering and helping for many causes the town might need. The schools are pretty close to being the best in Rhode Island.
North Kingstown is a great place to live. It is not too small, so not everyone knows everything about you, but not too big, so you can get to a neighboring town fairly quickly. It is a beautiful town and has a cute historic village where you can go shopping and get lunch. It is right on the water, which is always a bonus. There are many nice neighborhoods and good schools. Overall, NK is a great place to live.
The schools desperately need more funding and there is little or nothing to do. There are no restaurants or even a decent fast food joint. There is hardly anywhere to get a job and most people go there so they can go somewhere else.
I live in North Kingston in a subsidize government apartment with my 3 year old daughter .
It allows me to attend school and care for her.
There are a lot of these apartments available for families like myself.
There is a school system available in this area that is of high educational standard.
Very safe town, friendly inhabitants. Cost of living is high and market is saturated. Easy access to highways, and all necessary stores can be found in the city.
WE DO NOT HAVE CRIME HERE
I love Rhode Island and would like to be in college here if I could afford it
Not once since I have lived here have I ever felt unsafe or unprotected in this neighborhood.
The area I live in is great. Compared to where I used to live I would choose this area again and again. I used to live in a very busy city, not much to do, but here I am a lot closer to the water. The beach is but a short 15 minute drive, and not only is the beach close but a lot of the things people enjoy to do in Rhode Island over the summer is a lot closer. Its a lovely place to live, the neighbors seems to be more friendly and the whole town seems to be more happier in general.
i would choose to live here again, it they stop bringing in thousands of section 8 housing.
Some houses are old and therefore, every house is different and unique
Start Your Review of North Kingstown
Never had any issues or problems with anyone in my community or heard of any issues others have had.
I feel mostly safe everywhere, police respond quickly
I like the area as it is now, developed, but still slightly rural in areas. I fear the new planned developments will push it towards suburbia